No Secret

This is a discussion on No Secret within the Chaotic: Shadow Warriors forum, part of the C; THis trophy is such a pain in my side! I tortured myself through this game, only to be missing this ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

No Secret

THis trophy is such a pain in my side! I tortured myself through this game, only to be missing this trophy. The good news is on the second playthrough, i can just scan the monsters i want, and skip through everything. The bad news is, that once you miss a secret area, your screwed and have to redo it all.

Thats right, if you miss a secret area and go to the next area, you already ruined your game.

Anyway, in order to help myself (as well as the community), i will be logging down the secret areas. This will be sort of a check list for myself, and for you if your also going for this trophy. I will try my best to make it as detailed as i can, and this is a work in progress as i am going through the game all over again.

Tips:

Grab all the magic rewards and gun ammo. If this is your second playthrough, and your only going for secret areas like me, these items will still come in handy. I dont mean go out of your way to collect them, but they do come in handy.

Dont try to save ammo. THere is alot of it all around, and its fustrating to be attacked from behind. If you hold the R2 down, you can charge its radius. So charge as much as you can and you will always have enough ammo.

When scanning characters you want for your army, try to scan them with as much health and courage as you can. When you finish scanning them, it takes their health and stats as is. So dont beat them within an inch of their life and then scan, because they will be like that.

I reccomend you go and scan 3 of each character you want in your army. The reason is later on you can merge same animals with eachother. A lvl 3 Maxor is pretty handy. Again, if you capture a character

THis is the army i had:
    Attacat (you get him from the start of the game (you will fight against this character for a few battles. Capture a lvl 3 and just use that one. No refining needed)

Maxor (you fight him by himself on the second stage. Make sure to capture 3 of him, as his 3rd level has a strong attack)

Iparu (you get him by doing story related activities. His second level has lucky shot, which is really helpful. His third level is even more powerful)

Intress Natureforce (she fights along side Aivenna on the third stage. Make sure to keep track as you capture 3 of Intress and 3 of Aivenna)

Aivenna (fights along Intress on the third stage. Make sure to capture 3 of her to get her powerful attack, which does 40+)

Items and equipment are helpful to make these characters efficiant. I will let you know what you should equip on them later

I am not clear if this works, but you can try to redo by going back to the last checkpoint. You can also teleport to a previous check point, and redo a level if you think you missed anything. Again, i am unclear if doing this ruins the chance for the trophy

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED PICTURES! IF THERE IS ANYTHING CONFUSING, LET ME KNOW!
    Last edited by Crealkllr; 08-19-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Forest of life:

Near the start, turn left and go behind a water fall

going to the right, you will climb a tower, which is the secret area.

near the end, go straight through into a building. The door is hidden by vines, make a drape.

Gigantempopolis:

From the start, turn left and follow that wall. After some platforming, you will enter into a lions mouth, and the words "secret area" will pop on screen.

After finishing the moving platform flame area, head straight for the wall ahead. There is a small opening to the right, which you need to walk into.

After the fight with Maxxor, head to the left and follow that wall. Behind a rock is a secret area, with some kind of prize

Iparu Jungle:

after talking to the jelly guy, keep to the left. After you enter the area known as cross roads, stay against the left wall. After some platforming and a scanning opertunity, keep jumping around and you will find a secret area.

after jumping off lilly pads, you will come to a large water area. Stay to the right and go around a tree. Behind this tree is a secret area.

Mipedim Oasis:

None

Lava Pond:

After the first fight, stay to the right wall. You will jump across a gap to find a open arc way, which is the secret area.

After the bridge drops down, head straight and you will see a open arc way, which is the secret area.

Fear Valley:

once you spawn, stay to the left wall and go into a cave. This is the secret area, and this is the only one of this level.

Gothos tower:

After you start to climb the spiral stairs upward, you will have a battle. After the battle, turn to the left and shoot the bugs. Step onto this green button, then turn left to see 2 flame traps and some rewards. Just entering the doorway will net you the last secret area, and the trophy should pop
    Last edited by Crealkllr; 08-19-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Lvl 8 - Gold

reserved for pictures, or just more room should i need it