View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

15 93.75%
  • 2 - Easy

1 6.25%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs forum, part of the C; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. Well it is just a walk in park, and a reasonably fun one at that, for a movie-based game. No online crap to worry about, just play through the game and make sure to focus on the specific kills trophies to save time.

I'm back...kinda

1 Very Easy Nothing hard at all in this game, maybe a couple of collectibles slighty tricky but that's it easy peasy

An old-fashioned cowboy

1. Very Easy Game can be finished in an afternoon.

PRO Member

1 Very easy - To easy and is worth renting as it can be done in a few hours for an easy plat

Player Hater

Collectible trophies are as hard as it gets, and these are a breeze. Very easy, my 5 year old nephew got the platinum for crying out loud.

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    No challenge here, but was fun.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Once again, very easy. Collectibles don't take too long and there's a video guide for all of them on YouTube
    griddle

PRO Member

2 - Easy

I'm really diggin' these PG-rated games I love the play style and the fact that they utilize 3rd person perspective. This game was pretty fun and added a little extra story to the movie which I thought was pretty cool. The gameplay is easy and the progression is pretty fast. Most of the trophies were of the variety that you don't need to worry about them. There were, of course, a couple exceptions to that but, no big shake.

I ended up playing the last half of the game in co-op with my daughter so progression got a little slower but, she had a ton of fun, haha. The difficulty rating of 2 really came from the collectibles and the fact that you had to grind a bit at the end fo the Marshmallow kills with a knife.

In the end, I would definitely recommend this game for the fun and easy

Difficulty:
    There really was nothing difficult per se. There was the minor annoyance of being forced to replay levels, after upgrading your equipment, for some of the collectibles and a few platforming sections were annoying (mostly due to the camera zooming way out and the view angle).

Overall this was a really easy game in the difficulty department.

Collectibles:
    Just about every trophy on this list is a "collectible". The Hydroponic Foodpods will need your attention and I feel the need to point out the Sugar Slayer (Kill 25 Marshmallows by cutting) trophy as well; you only have 1 level that offers you the ability to "cut" the giant marshmallows and that is only after your Knife is fully upgraded. You can farm the kills by replaying Act 4 "Mount Foody"; go all the way to the end of the level where you must kill a couple waves of enemies to progress. Now, run all the way to the left and slice up the Marshmallow; jump off the edge (toward the screen) and repeat until you have the trophy.

The vast majority of the other trophies are obtained via normal gameplay.

Beast Incarnate

1 - Very Easy

Very easy game and very quick too. A few collectible trophies, but nothing with any level of difficulty

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very Easy: An easy platinum, but a terrible game.

PRO Member

1. Very easy

Glad it's over..... That is all
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 4 - Silver

VERY EASY, nothing hard at all.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted Very Easy on this, #1. My daughter had fun with it but I didn't on this particular kids game but great fun for the kids if you have them.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

took 6 hours to get platinum. very easy.

PRO Member

Very Easy - Pretty straightforward platinum here... fun quick and easy game

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Very Easy.

And it is exactly that, pretty fun game although it got boring towards the ending... If you enjoyed the movie you should pick this up, as the movie was funny for me and worth a watch.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

ToQ Rokugou

very easy
    all i can say was a quick and easy rental had a free rental so i got a free plat