View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

4 30.77%
  • Easy

8 61.54%
  • Moderate

1 7.69%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive forum, part of the C; Thanks to dsluckay for making this banner. This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

Thanks to dsluckay for making this banner.

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by dsluckay; 10-17-2012 at 06:46 AM.

PRO Member

#1. Very Easy

Only trophies that might give you trouble is bunny hunt and Make the Cut

Personally, it took forever to get someone to fight me with a knife. I'd run at them with knife, they'de just shoot me. Tried for atleast a solid hour. Then FINALLY some poor soul pulled out his knife and got gutted like a fish. Bam trophy
    Last edited by 00Highway00; 08-25-2012 at 08:40 PM.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

#2 Easy

The game is a fast one to plat. I got everything with little to no effort with the exception of Bunny Hunt and Rampage. Rampage is now super easy with method found in YouTube.

PPS bar made byRaveNScythE18
    Sig and Avy made by Bladia

Lvl 2 - Bronze

easyish plat alot of it can just be circumstance. I got Rampage online sooo not to be conceited but..............................BADASS
    Last edited by pittsteeler36; 08-27-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: misspelling

Fallout 3 ~ 86:39:18 Fallout: New Vegas ~ 99:20:02 Skyrim ~ 108:46:55

Lvl 6 - Silver

Easy - 'Blast Will & Testament' gave me the most trouble actually. Dont see a lotta people complaining about that one. Once I attempted it on the 'Nuke' map I got it almost immediately. The other maps were just too small to attempt it. The CT team would ALWAYS get to it before it had a chance to explode.

Change is good

I voted 2 Easy, since most if not all trophies can be done in offline bots, but there are a few that are tricky like bunny hunt, if you don't know what you're doing.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I put very easy I got all the trophies just through playing and not really trying Easily the easiest platinum i have
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i will go with Easy
    there are a few trophies that are a pain but not hard to get
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So, this game is 'still' not available for Europe?. What's going on?. Also i can't find any new on this, its like it isn't going to be on EU PSN Store at all. If anyone can give me some info on this i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i voted Easy.

The only two trophies that were annoying as fuck, were the Knife Fight one and the Bunny Hop one. Had to boost these 2, the others i got just from playing offline with bots and online for fun without even trying. Brings back good memories of the old CS days.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

1. Voted Easy. QUick plat. All trophies were easy for me except Bunny Hunt and Blast will and Testament.

To bad I really didn't think the game was all that great though. Was expecting a little more.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Legalize it...

Easy. The only trophy I had trouble with was Bunny Hunt. The Knife one is easy if you throw a Molotov at them and then knife them. Worked first try for me...