Easy way to get the Eye to Eye trophy

This is a discussion on Easy way to get the Eye to Eye trophy within the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive forum, part of the C; Eye to Eye trophy - This one can be done playing Offline bots on Casual or Competitive. I preferred competitive ...

Administrator

Easy way to get the Eye to Eye trophy

Eye to Eye trophy - This one can be done playing Offline bots on Casual or Competitive. I preferred competitive since their are a lot of rounds to play. Set the bots to expert so they buy sniper rifles after about 10 rounds. Be CT on Aztec and let them plant the bomb. You can then try to sneak around them without them noticing you and hopefully you will kill a bot using another sniper rifle trying to shoot at your teammates.

Ghost Assassin

To get this trophy, I went on Arms Race on the map "Baggage" and I got up to the sniper, which i think is lvl 16. Then I waited for the terrorist side to get to my level. In front of each spawn is a little wall with luggage where you can jump on to peek out at the other side. The bots with snipers always go there to snipe. When you see the other guy in the terrorist sniping spot, he will most likely be zoomed in and thats when you shoot with your zoomed in sniper. The bot difficulty level was set to easy.