Impressionist trophy not unlocking

This is a discussion on Impressionist trophy not unlocking within the Create forum, part of the C; I have tried this in both Free Create and on the main Crate screen, I select the top paint brush ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Impressionist trophy not unlocking

I have tried this in both Free Create and on the main Crate screen, I select the top paint brush and paint with every type including the eraser and still no trophy. Is there a confirmed glitch with this trophy?

Summer holidays :)

Have you tried doing it in a normal level and have you unlocked all paint types? I waited till i'd finished all levels to do mine as it didn't work earlier on so i think there may have been one i hadn't unlocked.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for your response. I have tried it on normal levels and on the main screen as well as the free create, but I have not unlocked all levels yet. I had read on another trophy site that new paint brush types do not unlock at all, and although I cannot confirm that just yet, I can tell you that I am just now unlocking the urban sports level which is pretty late in the game and I have all the same brushes as my son who had literally just started his file today and is still on the first world. I will continue on until I finish all levels and try again. Oh and in case you're wondering, I tried the paint brush thing again on his file and still no trophy. I have used ever brush type from the eraser on up to the nebula and no trophy.

*Edit: Okay, I'm now reading on the xbox forums that new brushes do unlock as the game progresses so I will just keep on playing and hopefully you are correct.

Summer holidays :)

Keep going, i have the plat so i know its doable and the more i think back the more i'm sure i got it later in the game. Wait till you've unlocked all the levels and then try again

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes, in Future World one of the challenges unlocks a new paint brush, when I used it the trophy popped. Thanks for your help.