Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedication

This is a discussion on Dedication within the Crysis 2 forum, part of the C; So, has anyone received this trophy yet?...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dedication

So, has anyone received this trophy yet?

Lvl 4 - Silver

No. I have been trying. I know I played a game the day it came out but it still won't pop for me

Emperor

As others are, im hoping it unlocks the 1st October.
    Signature by Blacklisthunta

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by sammingo View Post
    As others are, im hoping it unlocks the 1st October.
    Me too I've been playing a game a day just because. I will say it seems to be running better now then it did at launch time; however, I really just want to get this plat.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yea its weird how some people that got it on launch havent gotten the trophy yet. i knew this trophy was gonna be glitchy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Not yet, but i'm hoping to get this next year

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by erivera94 View Post
    yea its weird how some people that got it on launch havent gotten the trophy yet. i knew this trophy was gonna be glitchy
    Yeah, because apparently, all the other asshole trophies are.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

nah just started the game got like 4months to wait still

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey everyone. I posted the same thing in *********:

Like many of you, I have been unable to get the "Dedication" Trophy to pop in Crysis 2 (despite playing the game online March 25, 2011). I contacted EA online customer service today and figured I'd share the response I received because I haven't seen a more specific answer to date.

"The "Dedication" trophy requires you to log in and finish (doesn't have to be from the beginning) a ranked online match 6 months after you played online the first time (ie, if you played online any time in March, you will have to play online again in September to get that trophy). The game cycles time in months passed not days passed. Therefore going from March (month 3) to September (month 9) = 6 months, you do not need to play 180 days after your first session. Changing the PSN clock will not give you the "Dedication" trophy. The trophy has been confirmed by ~98.3% of Crysis 2 players to have glitched (according to **************.net) as of September of 2011, no known fix can be applied to remedy the situation. We can only hope the trophy pops in later months (test @ the first of each month) or developers patch the game."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this response, my heart sank. Glitched in 98.3% of players!?! That is an outrageous percentage in my book. I then thanked the representative for her timeliness and specificity. Finally, I asked if EA/Crytek were planning on patching the glitch. The response was barely heartening.

"I can understand how disappointing it is. Some of the customers have reported this issue. Our developers are aware of it and are working for a resolution. We appreciate your patience while the issue is being looked into."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm beginning to think this trophy may never pop for me (as well as many others) which ruins my ability to earn the Platinum for this game. Very disappointing. Despite the response that it is "being looked into", I doubt this is the case. Let's all hope that with October 1, 2011, Dedication pops for thousands. What do you guys think of this response? At least we finally have a tangible answer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just played a few rounds and still no trophy....

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well it looks like I'll have to wait even longer to get my plat. I played my 1st online match in april (month 4) and now 6 months later I tried for the plat and the trophy didn't unlock.

I reached lvl 50 on April 20th and rebooted my nano suit bc the tooled up trophy glitched on me and I only rebooted once cause I unlocked the tooled up trophy on April 25th. I never played crysis 2 on another account on my ps3 and I don't believe I signed up for the mycrysis.net crap but I can't really remember.

I guess I'll try again around October 25th and see if it unlocks then. If not I guess I have no choice but to play a game online at the beginning of each month and hope it finally unlocks. Unless a miracle happens and they patch the trophy but I doubt it.

This game is really a total crysis!

Emperor

I got the trophy 1 october
    Signature by Blacklisthunta

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

I got it also seems we just needed to wait for the start of the new month

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damn good luck of you guys I played on the 24 of march and still no trophy yet, what a shame

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

I got mine earlier today, boy am I happy to finally be able to sell this piece of shit.

My first time played was March 24th.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WTF I still didn't get it today! What game mode did you guys play?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

For the people that got the trophy I have some questions.

1. What game mode did you play?
    2. Did you ever reboot your nano suit?
    3. Did you sign up for the mycrysis.net?
    Platbar by the infamous In2
    "If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it.
    If it's marketed right, you'll buy it, but...if it's real, YOU"LL FEEL IT"

Lvl 5 - Silver

I played today too and no trophy! BSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i finally got the trophy today and i'll try and clear a few questions,i 1st played the game on march the 24th 2011 at 10.25am,i had the ''tooled up'' trophy glitch on me so i rebooted on april the 16th,now i dont think rebooting will affect this trophy,so what u gotta do is when u 1st played the game skip that month,then skip the next month 2 it sounds weird but thats what u gotta do i think,like me i played in march so i skip it,skip april,then go may=1,june=2,july=3,august=4,september=5,then play in october=6.now u should get the trophy,and all i did was joined in a team death match game and at the end i got it,also there was only 6.35secs remaining so i didnt even play a full game anyway i hope it helps and i hope i explained it good enough and that its right

Lvl 1 - Bronze

first game early april and no trophy has popped yet. trying twice a day just in case.
    i did however email cryteck 2 days ago and have not received a response. which is bullshit and totally unprofessional and just
    shows how little they care about their customers.
    as an aside, when i booted up crysis a few minutes ago all the options for multiplayer games were like they used to be.. classic
    and pro and all those modes, which is really weird. couldn't get a game so turned it off and on again and it was back to usual
    menus. anybody else had that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast