Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

The Offical Crysis 2 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Offical Crysis 2 Boosting Thread within the Crysis 2 forum, part of the C; Anybody up for getting Team Player, give me a shout....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anybody up for getting Team Player, give me a shout.

Deathless Destroyer

Anyone here in or nearby Australia willing to help me quickly achieve Crysis? What Crysis? send me a FR saying you're from here.

I can only play during weekends, holidays and public holidays.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Anyone here in or nearby Australia willing to help me quickly achieve Crysis? What Crysis? send me a FR saying you're from here.

I can only play during weekends, holidays and public holidays.
    I'll be up for that.
    "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
    "Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I found this on an xbox site i was wondering if you anyone would like to try this or even play.

To Start Crysis 2 Lobby

1) Get 12 Member of BHL into a Pre-game Lobby
    2) All Members Need To Be In The Same Game Lobby
    3) Be Sure To Check All Applications For Each Member
    4) No Specific Class Has Been Chosen For This Method Yet Just Make Sure You Atleast Have A Pistol
    5) Designate 1 Person On Each Team That Will Be "Throwing" For Your Team.
    Change The Person For The Next Game If It Is Needed (View Video Tutorial)

Standard Capture The Relay Boosting

1) Start The Matchmaking process,
    Once you Are In The Game Switch To Your Pistol

2) EVERYONE Should be in a crouch position at thier flag except for your designated "Thrower"

3) The Designated "Thrower" Will Run To The Opposition Or Enemy Flag,
    And Start Throwing The Relay By Holding "X" Then Tappping "Y" Make Sure You Have Switched To Your Pistol,
    Otherwise You Will Not Reach Very High As The Animations Will Slow You Down.
    (showen In Video) *Note* The Timing Is Tricky So Bare With The Thrower If They Are Not Used To It. I Suggest Practicing In Private Match with A Friend As This Can Be Very Difficult For Some.

4) Try Not To Crowd The Thrower, As It Will Push Him Away From The Relay.
    Get Just Close Enough To See The Point On Your Screen.

5) Turn Own Your Armor Or Stealth Powers If You Are Throwing Or Sitting To Rank Of Your Ability At The Same Time

RULES:

A) Only Staff members may shoot opposing players on the other team for any reason

B) There is absolutely NO killing Needed In This Boosting Method.

C) Do Not Shoot Your Weapon, Waste Your Ammo, Click Your Weapon With Empty Ammo, Or Punch Friendly Or Enemy Player For Any Reason.

D) Do Not Waste Time If You Are The "Thrower" Head Straight For The Relay/Flag

C) Once You Go Over 32,700 Score It Will Become Negative, HOWEVER Your Score Still Increases Regardless, It Will NOT Count Against You For Leaderboards ((Confirmed))
    ((If You Are EXTREMELY Good At This You Can Get 100,000 XP Per Game!!!))

E) Everyone MUST Stay At Their Defensive Flag, Unless You Are The Designated Relay/Flag Thrower

TY DOPE360
    Example Of The Thrower

Example Of The Rest Of The Team

Another Tutorial By Rapidz Can Be Found Here

BOOSTING TIP

Classic Capture The Relay Boosting

2) EVERYONE Should be in a crouch position at thier flag except for your designated "Thrower"

And Start Throwing The Relay By Holding "X" Then Tappping "Y" Make Sure You Have Switched To Your Pistol,
    (showen In Video) *Note* The Timing Is Tricky So Bare With The Thrower If They Are Not Used To It. I Suggest Practicing In Private Match with A Friend As This Can Be Very Difficult For Some.

5) In This Method, All Powers Gain XP Evenly.

RULES:

A) Only Staff members may shoot opposing players on the other team for any reason

C) Do Not Shoot Your Weapon, Waste Your Ammo, Click Your Weapon With Empty Ammo, Or Punch Friendly Or Enemy Player For Any Reason.

C) Once You Go Over 32,700 Score It Will Become Negative, HOWEVER Your Score Still Increases Regardless, It Will NOT Count Against You For Leaderboards ((Confirmed))

E) Everyone MUST Stay At Their Defensive Flag, Unless You Are The Designated Relay/Flag Thrower
    "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
    "Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito"

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-Guardian View Post
    I found this on an xbox site i was wondering if you anyone would like to try this or even play.

To Start Crysis 2 Lobby

1) Get 12 Member of BHL into a Pre-game Lobby
    2) All Members Need To Be In The Same Game Lobby
    3) Be Sure To Check All Applications For Each Member
    4) No Specific Class Has Been Chosen For This Method Yet Just Make Sure You Atleast Have A Pistol
    5) Designate 1 Person On Each Team That Will Be "Throwing" For Your Team.
    Change The Person For The Next Game If It Is Needed (View Video Tutorial)

Standard Capture The Relay Boosting

5) Turn Own Your Armor Or Stealth Powers If You Are Throwing Or Sitting To Rank Of Your Ability At The Same Time

RULES:

TY DOPE360
    Example Of The Thrower

Example Of The Rest Of The Team

Another Tutorial By Rapidz Can Be Found Here

BOOSTING TIP

Classic Capture The Relay Boosting

5) In This Method, All Powers Gain XP Evenly.

RULES:

Or, just to summarize what you've said, here's a video

And, I can confirm this method using the mossy patch because I got over 90k XP in ONE MATCH!!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need people to boost to level 50, just add me redbullnm with a note crysis 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm in need of most online trophies, how do we boost this game? Happy to return favour, just add my psn DAMONWILLIAMS

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I can confirm this method using the mossy patch because I got over 90k XP in ONE MATCH!!!!
    Unfortunately, OFW v4.40 update removed the use of proxy servers. No more random-free boosting.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Unfortunately, OFW v4.40 update removed the use of proxy servers. No more random-free boosting.
    Wow, really? That's some trash man.

Lvl 6 - Silver

So, I have a perfect platinum streak going and I certainly don't want to break it, but I also really want to play this game as I've played and platted both 1 & 3 and I really liked them both, quite a lot. But my question to anyone listening is, are all of the MP trophies still (fairly) easily attainable, or is it a serious grind and not worth the trouble? I don't want to load this on my profile only to find that the game is pretty much un-plattable or it's an intense grind. Any thoughts or impressions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Zuken__Darksoul. On almost everyday. Feel free to add me and knock out some trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    So, I have a perfect platinum streak going and I certainly don't want to break it, but I also really want to play this game as I've played and platted both 1 & 3 and I really liked them both, quite a lot. But my question to anyone listening is, are all of the MP trophies still (fairly) easily attainable, or is it a serious grind and not worth the trouble? I don't want to load this on my profile only to find that the game is pretty much un-plattable or it's an intense grind. Any thoughts or impressions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Game is very plattable, especially if you start playing with the latest patch installed (1.4) to avoid past trophy glitches. Still very active online, I've got a group working on boosting XP to level 50 to make it less of a grind. But, it still requires a lot of hours. I have 675K out of 1.47M needed, but that's not too bad considering I just started playing the game last month in between other games, work, and travel. Currently level 37 and only have Tooled Up, Crysis What Crysis, and Dedication (which will be last because you have to play 6 months after your first MP session) trophies left. The campaign-related trophies are a blast and can be done fairly quickly, especially if you play on easy for all non-difficulty trophies and then do a speed stealth run on supersoldier for the rest. Once I get to level 50, will dive into Crysis 3 and wait a few months to play Crysis 2 again for the Dedication trophy.

Lemme know if you get the game, best to join in with a group where you can fill a lobby of 12 and boost XP in Capture the Relay. Send me a friend request and I'll loop you in. I'm also US ET. PSN id: terragreen
    Give me a minute, I need to get to a save point...meanwhile, if you have a Facebook account please join the Achievement/Trophy Hunters group. Tell them Terragreen sent you.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me: LucoLoss, I'm from GMT+1 time zone, in Crysis 2 level 1, can't even find someone in matchmaking.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, I'm on crisis 2 and can get on whenever with. Friend of mine, we both need trophies like the one involving skill kills and grinding to level 50 we are both around level 25. If anyone is still wanting to boost this add me at Ben_Head_10 and put crysis 2 in the message. Need as many as we can get, preferably someone who can arrange the lobbies. Thanks a lot (:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help boosting the skill kills and instant action game mode for trophies. If anyone is still playing add me cashemoney. Put Crysis 2 in subject/message

Editorial Team

Same here, I need all online trophies just started out
    I'm in the CET timezone but online a lot lately
    If anybody is up for some boosting/help feel free to add me
    Put Crysis 2 in the message.

@ Cashemoney
    I'll add you when I get home (tuesday morning)
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need all MP trophies. If anyone has some spare time and can help me get any of them it would be most appreciated. Could you also put Crysis 2 in the message. Thanks. PSN ID = Rennie-Boy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to boost the cleaner trophy The skill kills that I need are relentless and psycho. Add me MedranoE16 if you need to boost this trophy as well. I'll also be okay with boosting xp I'm rank 47 and I only need to get the tooled up trophy after reaching rank 50 to get the platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Required:- Psycho and relentless skill kills along with reaching lvl50.
    Currently lvl42 and willing to assist other users achieve their goals. MSG me with Crysis 2 boost in the title along with availability.

Trophy Hunter Kid!

Hi guys, I will like to boost to lvl 50 ( Im level 46 ), If someone can help me it will be much appreciated. Psn=war_boy98 Cheers!

Plat card by djunglist

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast