Help with glitched Multiplayer trophy?

This is a discussion on Help with glitched Multiplayer trophy? within the Crysis 2 forum, part of the C; I was starting my Crysis 2 MP session an hour ago and soon after got to level 45, where I ...

Deathless Destroyer

Help with glitched Multiplayer trophy?

I was starting my Crysis 2 MP session an hour ago and soon after got to level 45, where I received my final weapon unlock which I needed for Tooled Up. I backed to the main MP menu and unlocked my final weapon, but the trophy didn't unlock after I stared at the top-right corner of my TV for the "ding".

Any help on how I could get it is appreciated!
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

PRO Member

I've heard the trophy is glitched but I don't have the game so I have no idea, maybe someone can give you a solution.

A solution that has worked for me before when something similar happened in another game is I had a backup save data, so when I didn't get it I deleted that data and loaded the older one. I had to do a few things again but it dinged then. But even if you had that backup I doubt it'd work on MP.

Plats-O'-War!!

Did you unlock and equip the last weapon? I heard by doing that, it may glitch the trophy. If this did indeed happen to you, then I'm afraid you may be forced to go all the way to lvl 50, reboot (Prestige) and start all the way over again. I hope this really doesn't glitch on you my friend.

Negator

This has already be discussed in the C2 forums to great lengths.

Tooled up still not fixed?

As with all glitchy trophies, there's no guarantees any of this will work, even if you prestige 4 times.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay