Tooled Up, glitching?

This is a discussion on Tooled Up, glitching? within the Crysis 2 forum, part of the C; Ok so, I just got to level 45 today to get my last weapon unlock so I could get this ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tooled Up, glitching?

Ok so, I just got to level 45 today to get my last weapon unlock so I could get this damn trophy - got it at 20/22 by unlocked the C4, I ended up waiting for 5 minutes and it didn't pop up. ,By turning on and of my PS3 I did this 3 times, and both those times, I had the weapon unlock - so it ended up not saving the weapon, it always kept saying I had 19/22 weapons...
    Anyway, I just got upset, turned my PS3 off again, and didn't got to play any match fearing that I would lose the trophy (if I already had).

So I have to ask, to those who did unlocked the trophy, when did it pop up? After you unlocked the last weapon, or during a match after doing so?

And yes, I still have the weapon unlock, it didn't got 'used up' - I'm starting to despise this game's multiplayer...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm only at level 30, so I can't speak to this trophy specifically, but I'm having similar issues. I finished leveling up the suit, and I'm not able to use the suit module unlocks that I should have received, and I did not receive the fully leveled suit trophy. I think there is some kind of a glitch going on with Crytek.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I didn't had any problems with the other MP trophies, they all unlocked during the matches. And I never boosted (all legit play) so the skill kills, dog tags trophies unlocked just fine.
    And what's annoying me the most is that just I just need 3 more trophies for the plat, and I'm pretty sure two of them won't unlock.
    Crytek just needs to make Tooled Up and the other rank related trophies retroactive at least once you get to the 50th rank, that would be so much better...

Lvl 9 - Gold

If you are kicked from a match, you may not receive a weapon unlock point. This has been fixed in a patch for new users, but still causes problems for those it previously glitched on.

Solution: Logging into your account on another PS3 may cause the trophy to pop. If you can't or it doesn't, reboot to level 1 after reaching level 50. You'll have to level up to level 45 all over again.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Nope, I have all unlocks (thus all weapons), I got kicked in some matches but never when I leveled up.
    But tomorrow I'm going over to a friends house to try that, let's hope it unlocks, because I really have no intentions to reboot, lose all my stats and have a chance to have the trophy not popping up again.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The tooled up trophy didn't pop up for me either. I was told by some that they had to reboot their suit and try again. Some people got it instantly while others had to wait awhile, but its supposedly random which REALLY sucks! I just rebooted and at rank 13 and still haven't seen my trophy. The patch was supposed to work for new users, which includes me, but seems to still be glitching for some people.

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

This is going to happen to me, I just know it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just tried to unlock it over on other friend's ps3's... I'm just going to try this method one more time with a friend of mine's ps3 to see if I can unlock it..
    Just damn this game, I just got Dedication after 5 months of my first game (was really surprised to), and I'm really near level 50, just 30k xp left. And this damn trophy just had to glitch on me. I don't want to reboot, but somethings telling me that a patch wont come, and rebooting is the only way...
    Also, for those guys who haven't reached level 45 yet, try this method that I just found on MyCrysis forum, seems to work, but I can't try it for myself..