Dedication Finally Worked

This is a discussion on Dedication Finally Worked within the Crysis 2 forum, part of the C; Hi everyone just making this to let those who have yet recieved Dedication trophy from Crysis 2 to hop online ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dedication Finally Worked

Hi everyone just making this to let those who have yet recieved Dedication trophy from Crysis 2 to hop online and try it out now. I recieved mine yesterday on New years eve. I played one game and didnt get it. At the end of my 2nd game it popped. So i think you should atleast play around 3 games if the trophy doesnt pop the first couple games. I played Team instant Action. I also know of other friends on my Friends list that got dedication the same day as me. Good luck to you i know how annoying this trophy is. You know how everyone as been saying keep trying on the first day of every month... well i say try on the last week of every month and first week of every month. So yea try it out and if you have any questions just ask!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Weird thing is, I only been playing the game just over a month and it gave me the trophy! It took about 10 sessions, but it popped right up in the middle of a crash site match. I'm still waiting for my tooled up trophy though. You know anything about that? I had all weapons unlocked and even rebooted, but still haven't seen anything. That's all I'm missing for my platinum.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by migma84 View Post
    Weird thing is, I only been playing the game just over a month and it gave me the trophy! It took about 10 sessions, but it popped right up in the middle of a crash site match. I'm still waiting for my tooled up trophy though. You know anything about that? I had all weapons unlocked and even rebooted, but still haven't seen anything. That's all I'm missing for my platinum.
    lol looks like you got the nice end of trophy glitching by rewarding you

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Totally forgot about this trophy until I seen this....Just got mine right now.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got mine and Platinum as well!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by stealthkiller22 View Post
    lol looks like you got the nice end of trophy glitching by rewarding you
    As nice as it was to see the dedication trophy, it would be just as nice to see my tooled up trophy as well. But you're right. From what Ive seen in other people's threads, I was VERY lucky to have the dedication trophy pop up!

The Deathly Rhythm

Yeah, I finally got it too, i got it for 360 but it finally came up
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Congrats, same thing happened to me.
    But here..

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/cr...litched-3.html
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Glad it finally started to work for people. Definatly Crytek lost my respect when they totally ignored the glitchiness in crysis 2.