The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3

This is a discussion on The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 within the Crysis 3 forum, part of the C; The video series of the 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 was teased earlier this month and the first episode just ...

-i- love myself.

The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3

The video series of the 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 was teased earlier this month and the first episode just dropped a few days ago. It is being directed by Albert Hughes who is part of the Hughes Brothers which directed The Book of Eli and Menace II Society, two great movies.
    Last edited by Qurb; 01-10-2013 at 04:39 PM.

-i- love myself.

Here are 2 of the other Wonders from 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 series:

"The Hunt"

"Cause and Effect"

Lvl 7 - Gold

Watching these just pump me up for the game. I fucking loved Crysis 2, one of my favorite shooters of all time, bring on the 3rd, hopefully no 6 month trophy though! I'm guessing SuperHuman will be a trophy again, but if its anything like Crysis 2 you can speed run through the game. I finished Crysis 2 around 5 times, my quickest time on SuperHuman was around 2 hrs 15 mins. Unless you go all rambo it will take around 8 hours +.

I like what they are doing with these mini episodes gives a little back story of the game, and makes you more impatient

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    Watching these just pump me up for the game. I fucking loved Crysis 2, one of my favorite shooters of all time, bring on the 3rd, hopefully no 6 month trophy though! I'm guessing SuperHuman will be a trophy again, but if its anything like Crysis 2 you can speed run through the game. I finished Crysis 2 around 5 times, my quickest time on SuperHuman was around 2 hrs 15 mins. Unless you go all rambo it will take around 8 hours +.

I like what they are doing with these mini episodes gives a little back story of the game, and makes you more impatient
    Same I loved Crysis 2, can't believe I sold it though. And those are some awesome times.

Yeah these episodes are awesome, love em.

Platinum Procrastinator

Those episodes look awesome. I'm debating on weather or not I want to start playing Crysis 2 before this comes out because I'm afraid the servers will go down before I get the online trophies. However, I do want to go through the campaign and experience the story first hand so maybe I'll start it soon and hope for the best.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Those episodes look awesome. I'm debating on weather or not I want to start playing Crysis 2 before this comes out because I'm afraid the servers will go down before I get the online trophies. However, I do want to go through the campaign and experience the story first hand so maybe I'll start it soon and hope for the best.
    Crysis 2 was awesome, you should definitely play it.

Episode 4 of the 7 Wonders of Crysis 3:

-i- love myself.

Episode 5 of the 7 Wonders of Crysis 3:

-i- love myself.

Episode 6 of the 7 Wonders of Crysis 3: