Thoughts On Crysis 3 Open Beta

This is a discussion on Thoughts On Crysis 3 Open Beta within the Crysis 3 forum, part of the C; So, I downloaded the Open Beta for Crysis 3 last night and after playing it for an hour or two, ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Thoughts On Crysis 3 Open Beta

So, I downloaded the Open Beta for Crysis 3 last night and after playing it for an hour or two, I was curious to know what others thought of it. I never played Crysis 2 but I did play and plat Crysis 1 and very much enjoyed it, so I pre-ordered Crysis 3 quite a while ago. After playing the MP demo for it last night, I can say I'm very much looking forward to the full game.

Some general thoughts:
    - Didn't think the aiming was.....'tight' for some reason. Can't put my finger on it but it just seemed a little 'off'
    - Graphics are absolutely incredible
    - Seems like it's a somewhat difficult MP to get kills in but then again, maybe I'm just using the wrong weapons or I just suck.... LOL
    - The HUD seems like a bit much. Maybe I'm not used to it yet, but it seems like there's too much on the screen
    - The Pinger is not nearly as fun as it should be - it's a tad rough to control and clunky
    - The stealth aspect of the nanosuit is a cool twist on MP
    - Overall I really enjoyed it despite my criticisms.

Some questions for anyone who might know the answers and be willing to help:
    - How do you throw a damn grenade????? Couldn't figure it out for the life of me.....
    - How do you rip someone out of a Pinger?
    - How do you throw an object? I saw people tossing cars, etc. but couldn't figure out how to do it.
    - Is there a trick to air stomping someone? Couldn't get a kill that way no matter how hard I tried

Anyhow, what do you think of the beta? Did you like it, love it or hate it & why? Will you be getting the game?

PS - As I mentioned, I have this on pre-order and will be getting it Day 1. If you're interested in boosting the MP trophies or just playing online together, shoot me a friend request : DETfaninATL Make sure to put something in the message so I know what the request is for as I don't accept blank friend requests.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

PRO Member

I don't see the difference between crisis 2 and 3 multiplayer, even same weapons lol, it's funny how lazy they are

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Saints Row IV

I LOVED THE BETA
    Such a fun game......like Crysis 2! (Without bullshit glitches)
    I will not boost mate,sorry
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

Only thing I liked was the shotgun 2 shots and enemy is dead, and I was using nano armor not invisibility, first game inad was 23 kills 4 deaths, it again a lot of people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    I don't see the difference between crisis 2 and 3 multiplayer, even same weapons lol, it's funny how lazy they are
    it's funny how retarded you are... smfh.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

PRO Member

My ps3 freezes when I play it so im done with it but from what I did play it was good. nothing special but Hunter mode was cool I like being the hunter to start. I did happen to run into a guy while playing that was just sliding (like an endless baseball slide)around the map fast as shit too just mercin everybody in sight lol. its the beta and they cant just play normal for a week. I still placed second behind him every match untill the freezing problem started so it didnt bother me I was crackin up. I wont be purchasing the game either way I stopped buying mp games like this after Black ops 1 theyre all the same games in the end.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    it's funny how retarded you are... smfh.
    Thanks for adding to the topic, I thoughts of beta, not thoughts about players playing beta, duh!

Lvl 8 - Gold

you obviously didnt play both of them,or you have a shitty memory.

Lvl 8 - Gold

you obviously didnt play both of them,or you have a shitty memory.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It all depends on whether you like military shooters or not. I personally liked the Hunter Mode. It's fast and very fun and it has some strategy in it.
    Last edited by radiohm3; 02-11-2013 at 02:13 AM.

---