Crysis Clan

This is a discussion on Crysis Clan within the Crysis 3 forum, part of the C; Hey guys Im trying to start a Clan on Crysis 3, looking for other players who are trying to get ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Crysis Clan

Hey guys Im trying to start a Clan on Crysis 3, looking for other players who are trying to get together to do stuff like team death matches, clan privates, and just play the game together as a team. Im pretty tired of playing with randoms thats the reason Im posting this up, preferably good players with positive K/D. Anyone interested please post or PM me Again looking for team players here and Crysis MP fans. Thanks in advance

All credit goes to Bladia for the awesome sig and Thunderstick for plat-bar many Thanks
    Little Big Planet P4P or H4H Leave comment

-i- love myself.

I would love to join once I receive the game in the mail in a few days.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sounds great add me on Psn ausohey, that way itll be easier to comunicate once you get it. Im still thinking of a clan name im open to suggestions as well. Thanks for the interest, Cheers!

All credit goes to Bladia for the awesome sig and Thunderstick for plat-bar many Thanks

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ausohey View Post
    Sounds great add me on Psn ausohey, that way itll be easier to comunicate once you get it. Im still thinking of a clan name im open to suggestions as well. Thanks for the interest, Cheers!
    Okay will add you once I get home. As for clan names, what do you think of T3TC ( The Triple Threat C.E.L.L )

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Im getting the game next week, im down for a clan if youll have me

as for a name Ive always like Imminent, as in imminent danger, but whatever you choose is fine by me, i just wanna play

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@qurb kool and I like the clan name i think it sounds good, I was also thinking of including cell in the clans name. If no other suggestions come up T3TC will be used. Thanks

@ruff Sounds good to me add psn ausohey, I also like imminent but clan names are restricted to 4 characters which will turn imminent into immi lol, anyways just let me know when you have it so we can squad up