Crysis 3 Campaign ending glitch no trophy

This is a discussion on Crysis 3 Campaign ending glitch no trophy within the Crysis 3 forum, part of the C; Hello everyone, I played the game through on the easy setting and beat the game I when back and played ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Crysis 3 Campaign ending glitch no trophy

Hello everyone,
    I played the game through on the easy setting and beat the game I when back and played the game again on Superhuman setting I got to the Alpha Ceph and after I beat him in the final cut scene just as the screen goes black the game freezes up.

I reloaded the game and it starts up at the last auto save which is part way through the battle with the Alpha Ceph. I beat him again and it freezes up at the same spot.

I tried it on every hardness setting, I've deleted the game data and played with and with out the updates, I also tried it on my other PS3 same thing. It always freezes in the same spot.

Unless they come out with a patch I don't see how I can get the platinum.

My last chance is to delete all the game data and saved game data and try to beat it again and see if it works.

Has anyone else have this problem?

Peace.
    Method_13

O_o

If it freezes in the same spot over multiple systems, it might be a disk issue.

If it's not too much trouble, try returning the game for a fresh copy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Check the link out below, it's not just me.

MyCrysis Forums - Alpha Ceph game-stopping bug

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was able to finish the game on supersoldier and get the platinum trophy. Here's how I did it. Just before Prophet jumps into the worm hole quit the game back to the main menu and reload. Then once your getting on the platform to fight the Alpha Ceph after the auto save quit out again and reload and it should let you complete the game. It worked for me.