F*ck happened Crysis? What happened?

This is a discussion on F*ck happened Crysis? What happened? within the Crysis 3 forum, part of the C; Crysis 3 isn't even worth the name of Crysis. Crysis 3 is inferior to the first and the second in ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

F*ck happened Crysis? What happened?

Crysis 3 isn't even worth the name of Crysis.
    Crysis 3 is inferior to the first and the second in every way except graphics. Considering the game laggs and has framerate issues it isn't even a plus!
    They totally abandoned the Crysis feeling of the campaign. Forget the music forget the decent stealth system. I mean honestly enemies spot me in 1/10 of a second whe nthey're even not in line of sight. The see dead bodies that aren't even LOS, even though I kill them before they make a noise I'm still discovered.

The multiplayer is extremely laggy and doesn't have many decent maps. The flow of the games are really slow compared to the second Crysis. I love my 70+ hours in that game, this game I'm finding 1 hour agonizing. Besides that it's just too complicated, Crysis 2 was simple yet great.

The bow was really unnecessary, no? What good did it do? Honestly?

Crytek took the greedy way out here, or what? Thanks for ruining an awesome franchise, I don't see how it can bounce back from this.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

PRO Member

I loved the bow. I used that pretty non stop!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

console limitation. If the series will come back to the next generation, it will again push the limits of the console. I enjoyed Crysis 3 so much. even though the campaign is short, but it is straight to the point. one of the best acting in a video i ever seen. good game, wrong console.

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 7 - Gold

How busy is MP in that game? I as wondering about picking it up, online looks fun.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

O_o

Crysis 3 was a solid game. I liked how it mixed the feel of the first two but still retained the ability of me bein' a sneaky bastard. I thought it was a good wrap up to Alcatraz; short but sweet.

Plats-O'-War!!

I "kinda" agree, but to a point. I wasn't as engaged in the MP as I was with Crysis 2. I couldn't get into the MP for some reason.