Crysis Delta difficulty help

This is a discussion on Crysis Delta difficulty help within the Crysis forum, part of the C; Hello. I've recently been playing Crysis and it's sequel Crysis 2 for the first time in two months. I'm playing ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Crysis Delta difficulty help

Hello. I've recently been playing Crysis and it's sequel Crysis 2 for the first time in two months. I'm playing Crysis 1's campaign on Easy first so I can get as many trophies as possible then kind of "clean up" as you guys call it. But anyways, I tried playing Crysis on Delta first then getting the rest but I couldn't. The only mission I've completed on Delta is Contact ._. (I got halfway through Recovery but that didn't go so well >.>) so I was wondering. What are some of the best ways to get past some of these levels in the easiest possible way? I (unfortunately) don't have the time nor patience (or temper for that matter 'cause I get frustrated easily ._.) to become a super Uber beast at a video game and be able to beat it on the hardest difficulty like it's nothing.

Mr. 70 Plats

Use what the game gives you to your advantage: Your nano suit. Granted, once you activate your cloak, your shadow will still be visible (keep that in mind). Also, use weapons that have silencers on them (even shotguns have them), scout the area using your binoculars (tag enemies as well so you can track their movements). Just takes time and a bit of patience, that's all (which you don't have, but if you want this , then you better start developing them ).

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Use what the game gives you to your advantage: Your nano suit. Granted, once you activate your cloak, your shadow will still be visible (keep that in mind). Also, use weapons that have silencers on them (even shotguns have them), scout the area using your binoculars (tag enemies as well so you can track their movements). Just takes time and a bit of patience, that's all (which you don't have, but if you want this , then you better start developing them ).
    Patience I can develop. It's just those BS deaths that make it hard for me. Like, I defeated a helicopter for the first time and guess what? The stupid thing magically targeted me and killed me! It's those kinds of things that make it hard for me.