View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

14 58.33%
  • 2 - Easy

10 41.67%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the CSI: Fatal Conspiracy forum, part of the C; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. Total cakewalk. Fun, entertaining, and quick also. Of course, it's a 1 if you have a walkthrough, but maybe it's a 2 without a walkthrough. Either way it's pretty easy.

Lvl 8 - Gold

i gave it a one also,if you can read and have access to the internet you should be able to earn this plat easily.

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy Yes this game is easy but only with a guide it is but also the only trophy I had trouble with was 100% skill which is doing the mini games without a mistake. Using the guide only mention 2 of the 3 that had to be use, not the fingerprinting which is really a guess on getting the red circles in the correct postition. so yeah it's easy with a guide and a fast platinum but I can't say it was joke plat.

PRO Member

2-- easy

I thought this game would be better. Don't get me wrong it was easy, but after about 30 minutes I regretted putting it in my system. Almost thought it might ruin my plat streak
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

Easy. With a guide that is what makes it easy. Of all the plats I have this is the only I regret getting.

P.s. I can't seen anyone Playing through this without using the guide.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

The Incredible Marccap

2 Easy - Easy plat when you follow the guide. A cheap and cheerful plat which I didnt enjoy at all.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Player Hater

Very easy to obtain. Shit game, unless you're a complete trophy whore, whereupon it becomes a veritable gold mine. Rent it for a quick and easy platinum.

2011 Member of the Year

Very Easy.
    Complete cakewalk, but boring...real boring

Resident PHD

As others have said if you use the guide it is easy.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very easy - I tend to explore everywhere and randomly on things that look suspicious so I had no problem. I guess if you're not that way inclined then it'd be more easy than very easy, but it's still something you can plat in an evening.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am quite ashamed to say this, this is my first plat! i would give it a 1 if following the guide.

PRO Member

Down as easy. A few bits were abit tricky, simply by missing certain bits and the 100% skill.
    I imagine VERY Easy if using the guide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i also think very easy , however i think i am the only person who seems to have had trouble with the plat lol , played last year for christmas used a guide a bit for the 100% bits but for some reason when i finished the final chapter i never got the trophy for completeing the game so for a whole year ive needed just 1 trophy for the plat which i should of had , then i decide to play it again get that trophy once and for all , got it synched it and now ive got 100% trophys 25 out of 26 no plat lol , work that out ?????

PRO Member

2 - Easy

I rather enjoyed the game. I admit, I did this for the trophies but, I have to say that as a fan of the TV shows it was a decent game. I liked the fact that all the Cases were tied together in a grand scheme. Getting 100% on thoroughness was BS because you had to visit areas/sections that were irrelevant to solving the particular case you were on. Other than that, most things were obvious and there really was no failure criteria per se. The actor models (game characters) were lame and the voice acting on Catherine was exceptionally awful.

Overall this is a pretty decent game and i'm glad I picked it up. The was easy (especially if you follow a guide).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i finally got the plat , 30 hour delay but i got it , so overall not bad game id play it again if they did a miami or new york 1 ..

Lvl 4 - Silver

VERY EASY, i used a walkthrough and it was a walk in the park. Also very very very boring game. No wonder i dont watch the tv shows just not my thing.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted 2 - Easy for this game. Platting this game was so shameful that I had to re-evaluate my decision-making and I could feel myself doing an actual walk of shame as I returned the gamefly envelope to the mailbox....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game sucks. Why am I seemingly the only person that is having a problem with this game? Everyone is saying how "easy" it is and blah blah blah. Yeah? Did you follow the guide on this site? Because I have and it's not exactly the "cakewalk" you people are describing. I'm stuck on the fourth case right now after playing through it twice FOLLOWING THE GUIDE ON THIS SITE TO THE LETTER but magically somehow when I get to step #14 it all goes to shit and Veronica doesn't do what the guide says she's supposed to do. Amazing. I followed the guide and it's not working how it says it's supposed to work. I show her the picture on the cellphone and she doesn't deny anything, she comes right out and says her and Will were banging and she doesn't tell me to talk to Will to confirm anything. It's all screwed up and I don't know what to do, but it's pissing me off. I thought this would be an easy platinum and it's been the most frustrating Goddamned game I've ever played.

That Southern B****

Very easy. So easy in fact I completed it in 9 hours. Would have been sooner but I goofed on a matching sequence and had to redo a section.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast