Dante's Inferno 2 maybe in the making.

This is a discussion on Dante's Inferno 2 maybe in the making. within the Dante's Inferno forum, part of the D; Rumor: Writer teases Dante's Inferno sequel | Joystiq It seem EA finally get around to make Dante's Inferno 2....

PRO Member

Dante's Inferno 2 maybe in the making.

Rumor: Writer teases Dante's Inferno sequel | Joystiq
    It seem EA finally get around to make Dante's Inferno 2.

Lvl 4 - Silver

That would be pretty sweet. I hope they improve a lot on the first one. It wasn't bad, but God of War 3 showed them how that sort of game is done.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

hopefulky they dont make it dante's inferno wasnt really good. wish ea would just make Mirror's Edge 2

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    wish ea would just make Mirror's Edge 2
    ^^This.

I don't see how a second Dante's Inferno game would work as for one:

SPOILER WARNING: Don't read if you don't want Dante's Inferno spoiled for you.

Toggle Spoiler

They should just leave it be and just work on something else, preferably Mirrors Edge 2.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just hope they do it like in the books, that means the next game should be Dante's Purgatorio, then Dante's Paradiso
    Surgeon Of Death

Yankees And Packers <3

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    ^^This.

Toggle Spoiler

They should just leave it be and just work on something else, preferably Mirrors Edge 2.
    im pretty sure they confirmed a mirrors edge sequel

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    ^^This.

Toggle Spoiler

Dante did not die, but he did not live. Please watch the end of the game again to refresh your memory

Toggle Spoiler

....... to be continued
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 6 - Silver

Great New i loved Dante Inferno & i'm really hoping for another one That game was my first Platinum & my first game to get DLC for !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would love a second one as well but I don't see it happening. The first one I thought was awsome but it didn't do well as far as making EA money so a second one would be a huge gamble and I just can't see EA taking that sort of gamble. Also I have been unable to find anything online where EA has even come close to confirming a sequel to this game so perhaps the creator of this thread would be kind enough to tell us where they got their information from so we could see it with our own eyes?

To Be Announced

Quote Originally Posted by darb_69 View Post
    I would love a second one as well but I don't see it happening. The first one I thought was awsome but it didn't do well as far as making EA money so a second one would be a huge gamble and I just can't see EA taking that sort of gamble. Also I have been unable to find anything online where EA has even come close to confirming a sequel to this game so perhaps the creator of this thread would be kind enough to tell us where they got their information from so we could see it with our own eyes?
    A.) He was "kind enough," he included a link to the rumor, and B.) this topic was created in November of last year, so...
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 10 - Platinum

it wouldnt be dantes inferno 2 anyways, if you know about the books it would be dantes purgatorio since thats where he goes after the inferno, read some books kids, unlikely that theyll actually make this game though