Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; I seem to be stuck .. im at sl 42 and have barely touched the surface of the game. But ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I seem to be stuck .. im at sl 42 and have barely touched the surface of the game. But anyone willing to play and help me with any trophies i'd surely appreciate it. psnid: noobsauce2010

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys, I'm in need of Priscilla's dagger, the cursed greatsword of artorias and the great lord greatsword for the platinum. Anyone want to help out? I am lvl 108

PSN:immigrantwithgun

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sl 145..need 4 kings...ergh

add me for soul smashing fun (please inc DS in title so i know to add you)

Praise the Sun!
    Last edited by THE_TECHNOIST; 04-19-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can anyone help me with weapon trophies for this game? I'm soul level 36.. I'll return them back and I will help you with any trophies needed.. PSN: TH3_PUN1SH3R_88

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need assistance with the weapon trophies, if anyone has the weapons required to unlock the trophies then if you wouldn't mind trading the items (then getting them back obviously) then i would really appreciate it, my psn is mona08han, put DS PST in the message so i know you're from the site, thank you, also SL 80-90 as of this post.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi,
    I'm level 124 ng+ and I have run out of sunlight medals to get the great lightning spear for the all miracles trophy.
    I cant seem to get summoned at all and I have spent ages just waiting and it never happens. I'm sure I only need 1 medal to rank up the covenant but I have used all the medals the game gives you through the playthroughs.

Is anybody able to help?
    I will gladly trade rare weapons etc for this as I really dont want to wait till ng++

My psn is Memly. Many thanks if you can help (or if I can help you with any bosses)
    Just send me a message so I know its about Dark Souls.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by memly View Post
    Hi,
    I'm level 124 ng+ and I have run out of sunlight medals to get the great lightning spear for the all miracles trophy.
    I cant seem to get summoned at all and I have spent ages just waiting and it never happens. I'm sure I only need 1 medal to rank up the covenant but I have used all the medals the game gives you through the playthroughs.

Is anybody able to help?
    I will gladly trade rare weapons etc for this as I really dont want to wait till ng++

My psn is Memly. Many thanks if you can help (or if I can help you with any bosses)
    Just send me a message so I know its about Dark Souls.
    Hi
    i Sent you a message about Dark Souls to Your PSN Account
    My PSN ID:auronnewyork

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey guys i need 2 things for the plat. i need the great lord sword(gwyn soul weapon) and great sword of atrtoris cursed(sif soul weapon) i can help with any of the other weapons needed for the trophy, i have all pyro/sorc/mircles and most of the upgraded weapons to help boost .
    soul lvl is 123 so send me a msg on psn if you wanna help PSN=geddoe2
    thanks.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for someone to do the DLC with me, I have a few problems with killing the bosses. I did first one without any problems but the second one is annoying, I keep dieing all the time, think his name is Knight Artorias. I try to dodge but can't seem to time it very well. I would appreciate anyone to help me through the DLC. So I will add my PSN.

Just write Dark Souls in the message - ZerioDNC is my PSN

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello guys I can help everyone needs unique weapons or rings in Dark Souls,send me a message in my id GeorgeGianno thanks.

Soul Level 194:I can summon/be summoned from levels 166-224.
    Last edited by Survival Horror; 03-22-2015 at 02:50 PM.

"We can't be together forever.But with this we can become one..."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi.

My PSN-ID is Dediner. I would love to exchange all available possible items for two (2) souls of Sif and Gwyn's Soul Sword. Or, to hold the cursed sword of Artorias and the Soul Shield created by Sif's Soul. I can let you hold all possible other items for the Trophy of having all the special weapons etc. I am SL 126, on my NG+3, and I am playing this in the EU, if that matters. Feel free to add me!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey , need the ghost blade and titanite catch pole,the only 2 weapons i need for the trophy , will trade for all other things included boss souls , psn dracuja sl 90 EU

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Titanite Catch Pole isn't needed for the trophy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need some weapons for the trophy, my psn is Boris2247, soul level 156, but if youre higher, no worries, i can increase it within an hour. i can give you a shit ton of slabs in return

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112