Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 234

The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 Anyone have a blue titanite slab they wish to part with? I can trade almost anything. ...

  1. #81
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    Anyone have a blue titanite slab they wish to part with? I can trade almost anything. Or a fully upgraded enchanted + magic weapon. I'm soul level 144, I can level up if need be
    I may be able to help you out.

  2. #82
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    LiLPlaya0o0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I may be able to help you out.
    Thanks man but I just found the one in the crystal caves so I'm good now.

  3. #83
    Bob 'n' Becca
    957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On tour with the Foos
    Posts
    1,816
    Reputation
    34

    Is there anyone playing that is in the 400+ level range? I'm really tired of trying to get unique/tail weapons, so I was wondering if anyone near my level would like to drop them to me.

    Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

  4. #84
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    Thanks man but I just found the one in the crystal caves so I'm good now.
    Yeah, that's the only one in the game as far as I know (unless you get a rare drop from one of the butterflies). Glad you go it! Traversing the invisible bridge to snag that Slab is a pain, though. It's the most annoying one in the game to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Is there anyone playing that is in the 400+ level range? I'm really tired of trying to get unique/tail weapons, so I was wondering if anyone near my level would like to drop them to me.
    SL 400! Holy Smokes!

    Do you know which weapons you need? If you can create a new character and make it to Firelink Shrine (roughly takes less than 10 minutes), I can drop you the weapons you're missing.

  5. #85
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    LiLPlaya0o0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yeah, that's the only one in the game as far as I know (unless you get a rare drop from one of the butterflies). Glad you go it! Traversing the invisible bridge to snag that Slab is a pain, though. It's the most annoying one in the game to get.
    Yeah that's why I was ready to trade anything for it to make my life easier, but I decided to give it one more go and managed to get it. I took my time and used prism stones and it worked out. I got the plat now.

  6. #86
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    Yeah that's why I was ready to trade anything for it to make my life easier, but I decided to give it one more go and managed to get it. I took my time and used prism stones and it worked out. I got the plat now.
    Congrats on the plat!

    When I went for the slab, I died the first time, and I was already about 75% of the way there. I swear I dropped a stone and it landed on something, but when I went to move, I died. Luckily, I had a backup stock of 99 in my box, so I restocked at the bonfire and gave it another go, and was successful. After I got the one slab, I just did the 'quit via XMB' exploit while still in the blacksmith menu and forged both weapons I needed.

  7. #87
    Bob 'n' Becca
    957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On tour with the Foos
    Posts
    1,816
    Reputation
    34

    Hitman, let me check to see what weapons I need and then I'll create a new character. I wasn't sure if the weapons could be accumulated on different profiles or not.

    EDIT: Alright. so I just booted up the game to see what I needed, and here is the list:

    Black Knight Greataxe
    Black Knight Greatsword
    Black Knight Sword
    (True) Greatsword of Artorias, I believe, but I may need the cursed one instead
    Moonlight Greatsword (Damn tail weapons)
    Priscilla's Dagger
    Silver Knight Spear
    Silver Knight Straight Sword
    Stone Greatshield

    And I also need the Chaos, Enchanted, Magic, Occult and Standard weapon upgrades. If I get all these weapons, I'll just have to get the good ending and the Prayer of a Maiden trophy, I believe. There's no way to drop miracles, is there? Lol
    Last edited by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS; 01-22-2012 at 07:46 AM.

    Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

  8. #88
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Ok yeah, I seriously need some help with the Four Kings again
    I've tried over and over again, and It just isn't working for me xD

    EDIT: Again, nevermind. I just used a fire weapon and some Pyromancy and summoned a few people. And they are dead. However I do know I'll need help with Seath and Gwyn so I'll y'all know.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 01-22-2012 at 09:12 PM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  9. #89
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    0

    Anyone willing to hook me up with a set of the rare weapons? It's the only trophy I need to plat the game and I'm simply getting sick of grinding this stuff. Killing the same of room of dudes over and over again is getting old. If you're willing to part with them (or even sell them to me) send me a message over PSN. I have a character at SL 324, another at SL 123, and another at around SL 30. Thanks.

  10. #90
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr F View Post
    Anyone willing to hook me up with a set of the rare weapons? It's the only trophy I need to plat the game and I'm simply getting sick of grinding this stuff. Killing the same of room of dudes over and over again is getting old. If you're willing to part with them (or even sell them to me) send me a message over PSN. I have a character at SL 324, another at SL 123, and another at around SL 30. Thanks.
    I just now recognized your PSN ID. I remember you sending me a FR a few days ago. Do you have any idea which weapons you're missing?

  11. #91
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I just now recognized your PSN ID. I remember you sending me a FR a few days ago. Do you have any idea which weapons you're missing?
    For which character? My SL 324 one is missing only a few. The other 2 are missing quite a lot.

  12. #92
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr F View Post
    For which character? My SL 324 one is missing only a few. The other 2 are missing quite a lot.
    Well, I'm not sure it matters. I was dropping for a friend of mine, and we accidentally sumbled upon the fact that weapons may count across builds. He was only missing 2 or 3 weapons from his main build, but it wasn't within my range. He started a new one and we thought I'd have to drop all the weapons, but it turns out after I dropped him the first two the trophy unlocked. It could've been all just a coincidence, but we suspect weapons carry over, figuratively speaking, across builds. So, go to the build that has the most weapons already, and start there. If you can limit to just the few you need, we can give it a try on a new character and it shoud go relatively quickly.

  13. #93
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    0

    Worth a shot I guess.

    I need: Priscilla's Dagger, Silver Knight Straight Sword, Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed or True, not sure but I already have one), Black Knight Greatsword, Dragonslayer Spear.

    I have the soul to make the other Greatsword, and shouldn't have trouble with the Dragonslayer Spear either, but at the moment I still need them. And I think that's all I need.

  14. #94
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr F View Post
    Worth a shot I guess.

    I need: Priscilla's Dagger, Silver Knight Straight Sword, Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed or True, not sure but I already have one), Black Knight Greatsword, Dragonslayer Spear.

    I have the soul to make the other Greatsword, and shouldn't have trouble with the Dragonslayer Spear either, but at the moment I still need them. And I think that's all I need.
    Ok, make a new build and get your character to Firelink Shrine. We can find a place for you to summon me and we can drop these at that point. Hopefully my theory that the weapons count across builds holds true. We'll chat more via PSN.

  15. #95
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    0

    Got Priscilla's Dagger and the other Greatsword so I now have both the True and the Cursed. So I just need the Silver Knight Sword and Black Knight Greatsword and I should be popping that plat. I will do some more grinding in case I get lucky but if not I will PM you next time I see you on PSN. I already have a fresh character camped out at Firelink Shrine so I'm good to go anytime.

  16. #96
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr F View Post
    Got Priscilla's Dagger and the other Greatsword so I now have both the True and the Cursed. So I just need the Silver Knight Sword and Black Knight Greatsword and I should be popping that plat. I will do some more grinding in case I get lucky but if not I will PM you next time I see you on PSN. I already have a fresh character camped out at Firelink Shrine so I'm good to go anytime.
    Yo I got a few extra of both of those weapons if you want them. I don't really need anything in exchange except like Pricsiilla's Dagger and like a few other items I need. But I don't really care that much.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 01-23-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  17. #97
    Lvl 2 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    2

    i just started on the game sl 9 at underground burg anyone wanna help me through the game

  18. #98
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    hell07boy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    @mike sure i wanna help out just send me a friend request on psn saying dark souls

    my psnid: hell07boy

    if anybody is up for trading just pm me on psn i have almost everything(just missing Pricsiilla's Dagger & channelers trident for knight trophy and souvenir of reprisal for a miriacle)

  19. #99
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    So, I got 3 more things I need to do before I get the Platinum. First I have to defeat Gwyn and choose the other ending. Than I need to hold or acquire the Greatshield Of Artorias. And lastly I need to use Gwyn's Soul for the Sunlight Spear Miracle.

    So could anyone help me with Gwyn (Since the only reason I beat him last time was with Iron Flesh, and that shit ain't gonna work this time around). And at the very least let me hold their Greatshield OfArtorias. Because I'd rather not have to go all the way to Anor Londo, since those archers on the bridge nearly made me pop a blood vessel in my brain.

    I can get the last Miracle on my own. Soul Level is 152
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  20. #100
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    hell07boy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    0

    i got my platinum last night u can have my Greatshield or Artorias if u want and i can help u out with gwyn if u want

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO