Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; i'm level 99 psn id hell07boy...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i'm level 99
    psn id hell07boy

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by hell07boy View Post
    i'm level 99
    psn id hell07boy
    I appreciate the offer, however your Soul Level is too low for me to summon. You would need to be in the 135-152 range.

EDIT: Don't worry about it anymore. I was barely able to beat Gwyn. If he had hit me with his sword one more time, regardless of whether I blocked it. I would have died. But he used his grab attack instead and bam, took his ass out.

So now all I need is to hold someones Greatshield Of Artorias. Of course you have to be near my soul level, doesn't matter who summons who. But I'm a sunbro if that makes any difference, which I've heard it does.

Soul Level is now 154.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 01-27-2012 at 07:26 AM.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I appreciate the offer, however your Soul Level is too low for me to summon. You would need to be in the 135-152 range.

EDIT: Don't worry about it anymore. I was barely able to beat Gwyn. If he had hit me with his sword one more time, regardless of whether I blocked it. I would have died. But he used his grab attack instead and bam, took his ass out.

So now all I need is to hold someones Greatshield Of Artorias. Of course you have to be near my soul level, doesn't matter who summons who. But I'm a sunbro if that makes any difference, which I've heard it does.

Soul Level is now 154.
    I'm SL 157. I'll lend you my shield. Add me on PSN (if you haven't already) and next time I hop on we can hook up.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm SL 157. I'll lend you my shield. Add me on PSN (if you haven't already) and next time I hop on we can hook up.
    Added. I'm sitting at the Altar Of Sunlight. I'll hop on whenever you get online. And thank you good sir.
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Added. I'm sitting at the Altar Of Sunlight. I'll hop on whenever you get online. And thank you good sir.
    Well, it won't be for a few hours; I'm currently at work.

дурак

It's no problem. I have all day.

EDIT: No longer boosting. I have the Platinum. But I will check this thread often to see if anybody needs help with anything.
    Last edited by Vulgar; 01-28-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nvm got platinum
    Last edited by BlackListHunta; 02-03-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Could anyone drop (cursed) Artorias Sword, a chaos+5 wep, magic+10 wep, and possibly the Great Lord Greatsword? SL140 on ps3. PSN: Sircat

EDIT: Just need chaos+5 wep and magic+10 wep but it seems no one cares about this thread anymore
    Last edited by Liability; 02-14-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    "There was never a good war, or a bad peace." Benjamin Franklin

"He who angers you, conquers you." Elizabeth Kenny

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is dark souls online still busy? I was at belltower gargoyles for over an hour both as a hollow, and a human and I didn't see any signs. Is dark souls as dead as demon souls now?

I was lvl 15 and in the way of white covenant.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Liability View Post
    Could anyone drop (cursed) Artorias Sword, a chaos+5 wep, magic+10 wep, and possibly the Great Lord Greatsword? SL140 on ps3. PSN: Sircat

EDIT: Just need chaos+5 wep and magic+10 wep but it seems no one cares about this thread anymore
    I think the reason people aren't as willing to give/lend things in this game as much as they did in Demon's Souls is because FROM did away with the 'quit via XMB' exploit that let you dupe items. Once you drop an item from your inventory, it's pretty much gone unless the person gives it back (or you have your save backed up to cloud). It's much riskier. I've helped out about 1/2 dozen people with weapons, but they're people that I know and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by DinBlade View Post
    Is dark souls online still busy? I was at belltower gargoyles for over an hour both as a hollow, and a human and I didn't see any signs. Is dark souls as dead as demon souls now?

I was lvl 15 and in the way of white covenant.
    Whenever I play I rarely have any issues finding people to coop with. As fa as being summoned, I sometimes have to wait about 5 minutes and there are other times when it's non-stop people summoning me. The time of day/night you play may also have an impact. However, soul level 15 seems reasonable for that area. Keep in mind, you mention you were hollow, but hollows cannot see summon signs, so that may have played a factor.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Keep in mind, you mention you were hollow, but hollows cannot see summon signs, so that may have played a factor.
    Sorry if you misinterpreted what I wrote, I waited as a hollow with my sign down for 5 minutes then moved to a new spot, after a while I quit waiting and revived to human, but the only sign I saw was the sunlight dude. After awhile I just gave up and used him to kill the gargoyle.

On another note, can you be summoned for a boss you have already killed or is it like demon souls were your done with that boss for that playthough?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by DinBlade View Post
    Sorry if you misinterpreted what I wrote, I waited as a hollow with my sign down for 5 minutes then moved to a new spot, after a while I quit waiting and revived to human, but the only sign I saw was the sunlight dude. After awhile I just gave up and used him to kill the gargoyle.

On another note, can you be summoned for a boss you have already killed or is it like demon souls were your done with that boss for that playthough?
    Where exactly were you waiting to be summoned? Right by the fog door? Usually, people put summon signs by the entrance where the two swordsman and the archer are, by the path leading to the blacksmith. That's where I typically find summon signs and lay mine down.

As far as your question, you can be summoned both before having killed a boss and after; it doesn't matter.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm not far off my Platinum (3 trophies) one being enchanted weapon. Does anyone have a blue titanite slab they are willing to give / trade me?

or does anyone know if someone could drop a +5 enchanted weapon for me to pick up?
    Tankee Sai.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by EvaRir View Post
    I'm not far off my Platinum (3 trophies) one being enchanted weapon. Does anyone have a blue titanite slab they are willing to give / trade me?

or does anyone know if someone could drop a +5 enchanted weapon for me to pick up?
    Tankee Sai.
    What is your Soul Level?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

163 and im at the end of my 2nd play through.

Lvl 4 - Silver

163 and im at the end of my 2nd play through.
    I am at Soul Level 153, and I have not beaten yet Seath, The Four Kings, Gravelord Nito, Bed of Chaos, Centipede Demon, Moonlight Butterfly, and Demon Firesage. So where do you want to meet me?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll add you as friend now, you have warp now right? Is the Firelink shrine ok, or would you like to meet in Anor londo/ Dukes Archives?

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'll add you as friend now, you have warp now right? Is the Firelink shrine ok, or would you like to meet in Anor londo/ Dukes Archives?

Firelink Shrine would be fine. I will be online on PSN now.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Raiden View Post
    Firelink Shrine would be fine. I will be online on PSN now.
    You can't meet up in Firelink Shrine.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im level 33 and im in the forest area before that stupid wolf and I really need help killing him. Message me if you're up to helping.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast