Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; I'm on NG+ trying to platinum im missing 12 trophies ill be able to get most just looking for help ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm on NG+ trying to platinum im missing 12 trophies ill be able to get most just looking for help with rare weapons and weapon reinforcements.

дурак

Specifics would be lovely.

What in particular do you need?
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For rare weapons I need Moonlight Greatsword, Dragonslayer Greatbow, Giants Halber, Grant, Sanctus,Silver Knight Shield/Spear, Stone Greatshield/Sword, Cursed Greatsword of Artorias, Dragon Bone Fist and Velka's Rapier. For weapon reinforcement I need divine, occult, magic, and fire. My SL is 120.

Edit: I got the stone Greatshield/sword, silver knight shield and Dragonslayer Greatbow all i need is the other 6 weapons and I'll have the rare weapons trophy and i got the occult reinforcement.

Re-Edit:I have all rare weapons except for crystal ring shield I thought I had it but guess not. My sl is now 132

Edit 3:I have all rare weapons just got the trophy last night. I still need help with divine, magic, and fire reinforcement which will take forever slabs are hard to find.

Edit 4:I have divine and magic reinforcement now I just need fire. Anyone have a red titanite slab?

Edit 5: I no longer need help I got everything I needed on my own.
    Last edited by OverseerD; 04-17-2012 at 12:55 PM.

PRO Member

SOul Level 38

PSNID; EDEYIE_

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i need help on 1st playthrough im only available at nights after 3 am sl 66 psn thamiraclegift

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ignore that last post my file got corrupted so i gotta start ova anyone got 99 on all souls and them all upgrades for weapons

Lvl 2 - Bronze

my psn thamiraclegift and whoever does the soul glitch for me ill help u out on any game i got

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey guys, I'm going to need help with some weapons/upgraded weapons.
    During my first playthrough I idiotically used my Boss Souls instead of using them for weapons. I will put the weapons in a spoiler.

Toggle Spoiler

Also I need max Occult, Divine, Enchanted and Magic weapons.

Any help would be appreciated, I will edit as I gain more throughout my next playthrough. PS i'm SL 124
    Last edited by HelldragonSK; 04-14-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Kid, not loser

Can you now boost in Dark Souls? Seeing everyones posts lately suggest its easier to hook up with someone now. But recently Ive been trying to play with my bro and we have been doing all the necessary requirments to summon each other and still nothing. How has everyone else been doing it? Its still like what it was when the game first released for me, where its almost impossible to summon a friend.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    Can you now boost in Dark Souls? Seeing everyones posts lately suggest its easier to hook up with someone now. But recently Ive been trying to play with my bro and we have been doing all the necessary requirments to summon each other and still nothing. How has everyone else been doing it? Its still like what it was when the game first released for me, where its almost impossible to summon a friend.
    Nah man, I play with friends all the time. I can usually summon them the 1st or 2nd time around, within a minute or two. What are you doing, exactly?

Kid, not loser

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Nah man, I play with friends all the time. I can usually summon them the 1st or 2nd time around, within a minute or two. What are you doing, exactly?
    Well we are in SL range(Actually the exact same level), then we are in an area where 1 of the bosses is not defeated. A place where we both have summoned other randoms to join us. And one is alive(or used the humanity thing) and the other is dead still. We talk over the phone to make it easier for ourselves. We place the sign exactly where the other says, and its NEVER there. We keep swithing who is alive and still nothing. We see others signs, but never eachothers. Sometimes we do it when both of us are alive, still nothing

KCCO!

Well we are in SL range(Actually the exact same level), then we are in an area where 1 of the bosses is not defeated. A place where we both have summoned other randoms to join us. And one is alive(or used the humanity thing) and the other is dead still. We talk over the phone to make it easier for ourselves. We place the sign exactly where the other says, and its NEVER there. We keep swithing who is alive and still nothing. We see others signs, but never eachothers. Sometimes we do it when both of us are alive, still nothing
    It doesn't really matter who is alive. In DkS, you can actually be summoned while human; I've tried and tested this, and it's true. So basically, the helpee has to be human, but the helper can be either hollow or human.

If both of you can summon randoms into your games in that area, then I really don't see why it doesn't work. What area is it, if I may ask? Also, neither one of you has defeated the area boss? The fact that you mentioned it makes me think you're aware that you CAN NOT have beaten the area boss if you want to summon.

Kid, not loser

It doesn't really matter who is alive. In DkS, you can actually be summoned while human; I've tried and tested this, and it's true. So basically, the helpee has to be human, but the helper can be either hollow or human.

If both of you can summon randoms into your games in that area, then I really don't see why it doesn't work. What area is it, if I may ask? Also, neither one of you has defeated the area boss? The fact that you mentioned it makes me think you're aware that you CAN NOT have beaten the area boss if you want to summon.
    Yeah I know that the area boss can not be beaten to summon. We were doing it in Anor Londo, right after the little elevator thing, where the first gargoyle thing attacks you. But then that didnt work, so after each beat the bosses there we went to the Dukes place(forgot what it is called) right in the library. Could not summon, so I summoned randoms to help get through those areas.

KCCO!

Yeah I know that the area boss can not be beaten to summon. We were doing it in Anor Londo, right after the little elevator thing, where the first gargoyle thing attacks you. But then that didnt work, so after each beat the bosses there we went to the Dukes place(forgot what it is called) right in the library. Could not summon, so I summoned randoms to help get through those areas.
    I don't know what to tell you, then, man. I have almost no problems.

Kid, not loser

I don't know what to tell you, then, man. I have almost no problems.
    Thanks anyway bro, Ill have to keep working at it. IDK whats up but I am sure it will be resolved if its an issue with me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi guys. New here.

I'm very close to platinuming Dark Souls. I need one red, white and blue titanite slab to finish getting those pesky reinforcement trophies. If you would let me hold onto the Great Lord Greatsword and Greatshield of Aritorias for a few seconds, that would be great too. Though I mainly need those slabs.

My PSN is SonOfCasbah and my soul level is 119 and I'm in NG+. Hope to see any kind of response.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfCasbah View Post
    Hi guys. New here.

I'm very close to platinuming Dark Souls. I need one red, white and blue titanite slab to finish getting those pesky reinforcement trophies. If you would let me hold onto the Great Lord Greatsword and Greatshield of Aritorias for a few seconds, that would be great too. Though I mainly need those slabs.

My PSN is SonOfCasbah and my soul level is 119 and I'm in NG+. Hope to see any kind of response.
    I can help you. Send me a friend request, I'm only SL 100, but hopefully it's good enough.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hi im looking for someone to help me play the game and lvl up my char and get all the trophies i only have about 8 of the or so i would love to meet some new friend on here and have a good time

psn id: howieasy

Slvl 10, 6, 50, 55

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by howieasy View Post
    hi im looking for someone to help me play the game and lvl up my char and get all the trophies i only have about 8 of the or so i would love to meet some new friend on here and have a good time

psn id: howieasy
    If you know it, it's probably a good idea to put your current soul level, what you think you may need help with, etc.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ok let me tell u something if your still reading this darksouls forum...... the game cycles through servers so if your friend puts his sign down and you dont c it right away wait for a lil wile.... this just means the servers you are on are diff at the monent it will change sometimes it takes 10 sec sometime it takes 10 min for the servers to put your friends name down..... ive heard about this problem from several ppl so i looked it up and there is a japanese interview with 1 of the game makers and he said just wait there a lil bit.... hope this helped

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast