Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Dark Souls Boosting Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Could somebody please, please, please help me with these weapons? I haven't played all year and I doubt that the ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Could somebody please, please, please help me with these weapons? I haven't played all year and I doubt that the gamehas gotten easier since the last time I played. I believe I am in the 400 SL range, but Hitman had said there was a way to drop weapons to a new character and it still count towards the trophies.

Black Knight Greataxe
    Black Knight Greatsword
    Black Knight Sword
    (True) Greatsword of Artorias, I believe, but I may need the cursed one instead
    Moonlight Greatsword (Damn tail weapons)
    Priscilla's Dagger
    Silver Knight Spear
    Silver Knight Straight Sword
    Stone Greatshield

And I also need the Chaos, Enchanted, Magic, Occult and Standard weapon upgrades. If I get all these weapons, I'll just have to get the good ending and the Prayer of a Maiden trophy, I believe. There's no way to drop miracles, is there? Lol

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Could somebody please, please, please help me with these weapons? I haven't played all year and I doubt that the gamehas gotten easier since the last time I played. I believe I am in the 400 SL range, but Hitman had said there was a way to drop weapons to a new character and it still count towards the trophies.

Black Knight Greataxe
    Black Knight Greatsword
    Black Knight Sword
    (True) Greatsword of Artorias, I believe, but I may need the cursed one instead
    Moonlight Greatsword (Damn tail weapons)
    Priscilla's Dagger
    Silver Knight Spear
    Silver Knight Straight Sword
    Stone Greatshield

And I also need the Chaos, Enchanted, Magic, Occult and Standard weapon upgrades. If I get all these weapons, I'll just have to get the good ending and the Prayer of a Maiden trophy, I believe. There's no way to drop miracles, is there? Lol
    To answer your question, no there is not a way to drop miracles, so you'll have to do whatever you need to do to get those.

I am not 100% certain, but I think that weapons count regardless of which character slot has them. So, technically, yes dropping the remaining ones to a new character should trigger the trophy. I got your message on PSN, and yeah, I'll help you out with your remaining weapons. What's your time zone and what time are you normally on? From what I've seen, I'm not sure we're on at the same time for the most part.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i need help got to start over again so wherever is down hit me up thamiraclegift is my name also if anyone has any extra souls or weapons they can drop for me it really would help

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    To answer your question, no there is not a way to drop miracles, so you'll have to do whatever you need to do to get those.

I am not 100% certain, but I think that weapons count regardless of which character slot has them. So, technically, yes dropping the remaining ones to a new character should trigger the trophy. I got your message on PSN, and yeah, I'll help you out with your remaining weapons. What's your time zone and what time are you normally on? From what I've seen, I'm not sure we're on at the same time for the most part.
    I'm in the eastern time zone. This week I'm off from work so I can be on anytime after tomorrow. Just let me know. Send me a PM here or over PSN. I could really use yer help, bro.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Wait has the MP player thing worked finally in this game? Cuz I remember people tried to drop stones to play with their friends and it didnt work!

Bob 'n' Becca

I haven't played the game online except for when it first came out so I'm not sure how more advanced the multiplayer has become.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    Wait has the MP player thing worked finally in this game? Cuz I remember people tried to drop stones to play with their friends and it didnt work!
    Yes, it has improved dramatically. I have played with folks from here a lot.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Yes, it has improved dramatically. I have played with folks from here a lot.
    Thxs frickin awesome! I think ill finally give this game another go again... even though I know NOT what I am doing!

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    Thxs frickin awesome! I think ill finally give this game another go again... even though I know NOT what I am doing!
    Well, if you ever get around SL 85 or so, give me a shout and I can help you out.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Could someone please help me with the tail of Seath the Scaleless? I need someone who can either stand there and distract him or have high damage output. I am on NG+ and am SL 133. Thanks.

Bob 'n' Becca

I can't remember my sl but in on the same play through and in the same area. We could help each other with that weapon? Only thing is I won't be back on until Saturday night at the earliest.

Lvl 4 - Silver

PSN: Foxtrot93
    On NG+, soul level 113, I just need these a Silver Knight Shield, can't drop them anymore since i killed Gwynvere

edit: got it, thanks.
    Last edited by Kaito; 07-08-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i am having some problems getting though the capra demon, any help would be great i am soul lev:29 and if anyone out there has some good armor they don't want or need and maybe a good weapon i would be really greatful

psn: jos452
    est

Dull Ember

Quote Originally Posted by jos452 View Post
    i am having some problems getting though the capra demon, any help would be great i am soul lev:29 and if anyone out there has some good armor they don't want or need and maybe a good weapon i would be really greatful

psn: jos452
    est
    The Capra Demon can be quite difficult but when you figure him out he's fairly straightforward. If you have freed the magic spell seller in the same area as the Capra Demon buy invisibility and soul arrow. Equip a spear and turn invisible before you face him. As soon as you go into the area run to your left up the stairs turn around about half way up and take out the dogs with your spear and shield up. Then it's just you and the Capra Demon stay out of his reach and hit him with soul arrow and he'll be dead in no time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i need help on the four kings im on Soul level 150 i will b very thankful if some one help me
    just send me friend request on PSN

Edit
    Killed him
    Last edited by SkullKrusher; 07-21-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Royal Flush X2

Since no one traded I earned it the old fashion way so no longer trading
    Last edited by omnislash; 08-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have most of the weapons and spells required for the four silver trophies, but i need more boss souls, does anyone have any spares.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello there everyone

i need quite alot of help on my quest for the platinum

i need some slabs for making the remaining special weapons so ineed one of each red - blue - white - titnite , if anyone got any extra ones for share

& also i need some the remaining boss weapons

Dragon bone fist - iron golem

dragon slayer spear - ornstein

great lord sword - gwyn

great sword of astorias - sif

TRUE - great sword of astorias - sif the FLUFFY gray WUFF WUFFF

Moonlight butterfly Horn - BUTTERFREE

Quelaag's Furysword - Keloogs ^^

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst - the HE or SHE

silver knight spear

moonlight great sword

PRISCILLA's Dagger - from my FLUFFY Silver Hair Goddes PRISCILLA

I'm at Lvl 238 & my game is EU & still on my first playthru

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHWISH View Post
    Hello there everyone

i need quite alot of help on my quest for the platinum

i need some slabs for making the remaining special weapons so ineed one of each red - blue - white - titnite , if anyone got any extra ones for share

& also i need some the remaining boss weapons

Dragon bone fist - iron golem

dragon slayer spear - ornstein

great lord sword - gwyn

great sword of astorias - sif

TRUE - great sword of astorias - sif the FLUFFY gray WUFF WUFFF

Moonlight butterfly Horn - BUTTERFREE

Quelaag's Furysword - Keloogs ^^

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst - the HE or SHE

silver knight spear

moonlight great sword

PRISCILLA's Dagger - from my FLUFFY Silver Hair Goddes PRISCILLA

I'm at Lvl 238 & my game is EU & still on my first playthru
    Hey mate! What sl are you? I'd love to help you with what I can but my sl is pretty high.

Looking to boost. Bobhollywood13

EDIT: just letting anyone who needs help that they can just send me a friend request stating they Need help with this game. I don't necessarily need help myself. I do like the game but I'm just trying to be helpful to others. Just send me a friend request stating which game you need help with.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Hey mate! What sl are you? I'd love to help you with what I can but my sl is pretty high.

Looking to boost. Bobhollywood13

EDIT: just letting anyone who needs help that they can just send me a friend request stating they Need help with this game. I don't necessarily need help myself. I do like the game but I'm just trying to be helpful to others. Just send me a friend request stating which game you need help with.

gonna add you today

im soul lvl 286 & on my second playtru

i need the remainig weapons to get the knight trophy

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst

great lord sword - gwyn

TRUE - great sword of astorias - sif

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast