Dark Souls Gameplay - Ingurgitation Dragon (spoilers)

This is a discussion on Dark Souls Gameplay - Ingurgitation Dragon (spoilers) within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Ooooooohhhhh, he is big and mean... that is what she said! Now that is Demon's Souls, this time, made harder. ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Dark Souls Gameplay - Ingurgitation Dragon (spoilers)

Ooooooohhhhh, he is big and mean... that is what she said!

Now that is Demon's Souls, this time, made harder. Are you ready, folks? =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Nope, nothing

Damn that thing looks tough....especially when you run into it's leg while it's charging

*mental note, do not let it grab you*

Thanks for sharing

Legendary...Nuff Said

Whoa, damn this boss looks tough as hell. Totally awesome, though! Thanks for sharing the vid, I can't wait for the game to come out in less than a week.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I know we are all going to find out Tuesday(7th for Eu members), but a friend of mine who got it on the 9/22 Japan release date already has like 5 trophies and she says so far its easier......could just be the start of the game,who knows. Im sure I'll find out soon nuff(she also was the highest level you could get on Demons Souls 777 legit, so could just be she rocks at the game)

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

Great video! I honestly want to keep myself from looking at all these previews, but I can't look away from awesomeness!

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by I_Nero_I View Post
    I know we are all going to find out Tuesday(7th for Eu members), but a friend of mine who got it on the 9/22 Japan release date already has like 5 trophies and she says so far its easier......could just be the start of the game,who knows. Im sure I'll find out soon nuff(she also was the highest level you could get on Demons Souls 777 legit, so could just be she rocks at the game)
    It's entirely possible that the game seems easier because it controls and plays similarly to Demon's Souls, so gamers who have already played DS will be more comfortable and will know what they're doing. From what I've heard, the game's difficulty has been increased by a lot, as it's just harder overall. However, I've yet to play the game myself so I can't say for sure.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    It's entirely possible that the game seems easier because it controls and plays similarly to Demon's Souls, so gamers who have already played DS will be more comfortable and will know what they're doing. From what I've heard, the game's difficulty has been increased by a lot, as it's just harder overall. However, I've yet to play the game myself so I can't say for sure.
    Yeah, that sounds about right. I live in Tokyo and have been playing DS since it came out over here. I definitely don't think it's substantially easier than Demon's Souls. I died something like 20 times last night at the same section of Blighttown, and I have the plat on all three releases of Demon's Souls (that's right motherfuckers, THREE DS plats!), so it's not like I'm a noob or suck at this or anything like that.
    Overall I'm quite happy with the game; it's hard to get a read on it yet since I'm not terribly far (been pretty busy lately), but it scratches that itch that we all didn't know was there until we played Demon's Souls and we can now never ignore until the day we die. The action is solid, the monsters are as evil as always, and the levels are as brutal as expected. There seems to be a bit less variety in the selection of spells, but other than that, the game is perfect.
    Also, the Gaping Dragon isn't nearly as bad as he looks. I only died once to him.