Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Dark Souls PvP Tournament

This is a discussion on Dark Souls PvP Tournament within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Just need the time for this cuz i am in exams in two weeks so need study time lol...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just need the time for this cuz i am in exams in two weeks so need study time lol
    Annoying PS3T.com members since March 2010

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by BLaCKoNi666 View Post
    Just need the time for this cuz i am in exams in two weeks so need study time lol
    No worries man. No Dark Souls servers getting shut down anytime soon. With there being seven of us, that means that one person has a bye in the first round. If everyone else is available sooner than yourself, then you can be a candidate for the bye. otherwise, we just wait it out until everyone is available.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    No worries man. No Dark Souls servers getting shut down anytime soon. With there being seven of us, that means that one person has a bye in the first round. If everyone else is available sooner than yourself, then you can be a candidate for the bye. otherwise, we just wait it out until everyone is available.
    Hehe i am only gona play for fun pretty much know im gona get killed in the first round due to the fact that i have being letting my online skills slide

KCCO!

Hehe i am only gona play for fun pretty much know im gona get killed in the first round due to the fact that i have being letting my online skills slide
    Yeah, I think pretty much everyone involved already has the plat and is probably not in need of the prize weapons, so it's just more so for fun and bragging rights. I wonder if I should just do away with offering the weaponss as a prize.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah, I think pretty much everyone involved already has the plat and is probably not in need of the prize weapons, so it's just more so for fun and bragging rights. I wonder if I should just do away with offering the weaponss as a prize.
    Then maybe I should start the "DONATE YOUR DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT WINNINGS WEAPONS TO BLaCKoNi666 BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE A DARK SOULS PLAT YET THREAD"

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Ok, so that's 10 pm - 6 pm (U.S. EST) for us, one day behind you.

I could probaby get on with you a Friday night/your Saturday morning, as a potential match.
    On weekends, though, I am pretty much available most of the day, so it can be 6 am - 6 am even! So I can be online anytime as required. See you then! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Harvester of Souls

I just have to wing it from day to day for times, but can match up with someone I'm sure. Question.. any way to delevel in Dark Souls? May need to drop back down some to meet tourney limits.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I just have to wing it from day to day for times, but can match up with someone I'm sure. Question.. any way to delevel in Dark Souls? May need to drop back down some to meet tourney limits.
    That I know of, there's no way to delevel.

дурак

I'll be free this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

And than starting on the 6th of June I'll be free till the 10th.

My schedule doesn't seem to be stabilizing any time soon, so I'll let you know every once and a while.

PST timezone btw.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post

My schedule doesn't seem to be stabilizing any time soon, so I'll let you know every once and a while.

PST timezone btw.
    I don't know why I thought you were EST.

Well, I'm thinking the DS tourney should be wrapping up...at least what's left of it. We'll see about jump-starting this bad boy relatively soon.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Alright, I signed up like you said. Do I get cookies? On a more serious note, when is this happening? You haven't replied to my last message

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by hellooo_hellooo View Post
    Alright, I signed up like you said. Do I get cookies? On a more serious note, when is this happening? You haven't replied to my last message
    Ok, I'll try to remember to add you to the list. I was hoping everyone would post their availabilities so I could organize this properly and set up matches. I'm not sure everyone has posted yet. I'll look through the thread a little later when I have some time and see who hasn't posted so we can get this in gear soon.

KCCO!

Ok, so here's the list, as it currently stands, of participants:

Vulgar
    cocoasg
    JackAttack
    BLaCKoNi666
    Nero
    Hitman
    Deathsreject
    hellooo_hellooo

Here is what everyone (who responded) wrote as far as their availabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    My schedule is stable, but pretty sporadically busy. Once school ends for me on June 4th, I'll have a lot more time on my hands, in which case I'd be more free on weekdays from generally around noon to 4:00 central US time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Weekends, 10 am - 6 am (GMT + 8)

On weekends, though, I am pretty much available most of the day, so it can be 6 am - 6 am even! So I can be online anytime as required. See you then! =3
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post

PST timezone btw.
    So, with that said, I generated a bracket at random. Pay no mind to the numbers on the left; they do not represent a seed, they are merely the numbers I assigned, by alphabetical order, when generating the match-ups. Contact your opponent (either on PSN, but preferably here) and see if you can get a time together for your match-up. We can try to record some match-ups, but seeing as how there are only two of us that actually can (Vulgar and myself), it may prove difficult. Do not let that stop you from carrying on. If you guys think there should be a limit (e.g., 1 week from today to have your match) let me know. Otherwise, we'll just play it by ear.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

See you online, JackAttack, this weekend then, hehe! All the best to the rest of the participants here as well. =3

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If this is still taking people, I'm in, but I don't get on super often as I work on rotation, so I'll need a message via PSN, unless of course this is already taking place

I'm SL 101
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by D3C1MaTi0n View Post
    If this is still taking people, I'm in, but I don't get on super often as I work on rotation, so I'll need a message via PSN, unless of course this is already taking place

I'm SL 101
    Tournament never happened, and it's unlikely it will ever go down. Unsurprising, but sad nonetheless.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by D3C1MaTi0n View Post

I'm SL 101
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    Tournament never happened, and it's unlikely it will ever go down. Unsurprising, but sad nonetheless.
    Jack is right. I'm sure peolpe mean well, but getting participation on things around here is like pulling teeth. I set up the brackets, but it seems like hardly anyone took the initiative to actually have the matches, myself included. In my defense, I've tried to connect with Vulgar on a couple of occasions, and it just isn't working out. He can never see my summons, nor I his.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Hey, it is a bit disappointing that this tournament did not go through, it seems. BTW, JackAttack, I had sent you a friend request for our DKS duel a long time ago but you had not accepted it for a very long time since I assume you were very busy with baseball and other RL stuff?

Negator

So, out of the 2 tournaments (DS & DkS), the only duel that actually happened was me versus connman?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The DS Tourney that I hosted went through, given that was a long time ago before the site crashed, obviously I won all the matches besides 1 of 3 with Nero

If anyone wants to PvP on DkS and they are around SL 101, I'm down, just add me on PSN and we can figure it out eventually
    For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are...
    and to the dust we shall return

Signature By Deja View Sigs: jondeere

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast