Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Dark Souls PvP Tournament

This is a discussion on Dark Souls PvP Tournament within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by cocoasg Hey, it is a bit disappointing that this tournament did not go through, it seems. BTW, ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Hey, it is a bit disappointing that this tournament did not go through, it seems. BTW, JackAttack, I had sent you a friend request for our DKS duel a long time ago but you had not accepted it for a very long time since I assume you were very busy with baseball and other RL stuff?
    I don't know, I don't remember getting a FR from you, but if I did it's possible I deleted it if you hadn't put, "HEY FUCKTARD IT'S COCOASG FROM PS3T, LET'S PLAY DARK SOULS." in it.

Quote Originally Posted by D3C1MaTi0n View Post
    The DS Tourney that I hosted went through, given that was a long time ago before the site crashed, obviously I won all the matches besides 1 of 3 with Nero

If anyone wants to PvP on DkS and they are around SL 101, I'm down, just add me on PSN and we can figure it out eventually
    I might take you up on this at a later date. At the moment I'm very burnt out on Dark Souls after playing like 300+ hours of it.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im in

count me in I been looking to get into these for awhile.only been playing pvp for about a month but got DS day one.i buy new games but they dint hold a candle to dark souls.i got my internet connection just for playing DS online I use my phone for everythong else.anyway I been looking for reliable people to play with please keep me posted id appreciate it and thanks.i hope things like this are organized more often

KCCO!

This is pretty much dead, mate. Just wasn't enough interest in it. Sorry. I'll close this thread up now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345