Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Screenshots

This is a discussion on Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Screenshots within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Hopefully they will do some GotY edition or some more DLC for Dark Souls . Least they are doing it ...

Harvester of Souls

Hopefully they will do some GotY edition or some more DLC for Dark Souls . Least they are doing it right withtout remvoing content to have DLC day one like most ****** ass companies are doing now adays. Sure the DLC will have trophies but if not, I still plan to buy it and play .

Should prolly release same time as PC Prepare to Die edition comes out.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

I bet we are gonna fight Artorias as the last boss of this DLC. Well, what would the reason be for that? I don't know, let's find out! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I know it sounds masochistic but I would love one of the newer bosses to have a time limit on the fight, as in if you don't defeat it before 'x' time it powers up and continues to power up it's abilities/attacks until eventually you get one hit. It would add a new kind of challenge to the game. Because I found with the majority of bosses you could play it safe - blocking attacks, rolling out of the way and hiding behind things in the environment to dodge most of their attacks/casts. MOAR CHALLENGE please developers.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnets View Post
    I know it sounds masochistic but I would love one of the newer bosses to have a time limit on the fight, as in if you don't defeat it before 'x' time it powers up and continues to power up it's abilities/attacks until eventually you get one hit. It would add a new kind of challenge to the game. Because I found with the majority of bosses you could play it safe - blocking attacks, rolling out of the way and hiding behind things in the environment to dodge most of their attacks/casts. MOAR CHALLENGE please developers.
    You want this type of challenge? Use a spell or gear that depletes your HP slowly. That's sort of a proxy for a time limit. After you've tried that a couple of times, then come back and see if you still say you want this for the new bosses.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What was that weapon that gave you a slightly reduced bleeding effect after you attacked with it? (life-something.. it was a scythe) Unfortunately that was the only weapon in my 'armoury' that was good enough for me to farm the crow-demons (or harpies) in the painted world because otherwise they would jump on my head and peck me to death regardless of how much health/armour I had. So I've had some practice with that kind of detrimental weapon, makes things very frustrating when you're dying due to your own weapon. Upside is you become really good at evading because you can't afford to lose any health to a single enemy hit as you're saving it all for your weapons negative effects.

Harvester of Souls

Lifeeater or Life Hunter Scythe. Get from using the painted world boss soul on a scythe weapon. I'd have to look in the guide now to remember the name of it, but yeah. Goes increased bleeding damage I know.

Btw, I was reading up and we WON'T get DLC at time of PC release. They are going to make us wait now...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Lifeeater or Life Hunter Scythe. Get from using the painted world boss soul on a scythe weapon. I'd have to look in the guide now to remember the name of it, but yeah. Goes increased bleeding damage I know.

Btw, I was reading up and we WON'T get DLC at time of PC release. They are going to make us wait now...
    Patience reaps its just rewards. In this case, just view the PC players as our own bug-testing slaves. Let them suffer the bugs that come with the DLC, and when those get ironed out, we will get a much better package later on.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Harvester of Souls

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Patience reaps its just rewards. In this case, just view the PC players as our own bug-testing slaves. Let them suffer the bugs that come with the DLC, and when those get ironed out, we will get a much better package later on.
    True... I could.. OR I could just pick it up anyways as planning and to hell with it hahahahaha. But nah, this compnay is pretty good without any big or major bugs.. though releasing some DLC could result in some unplanned events I suppose >:F We will have to see, but I hope not and goes smoothly.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    True... I could.. OR I could just pick it up anyways as planning and to hell with it hahahahaha. But nah, this compnay is pretty good without any big or major bugs.. though releasing some DLC could result in some unplanned events I suppose >:F We will have to see, but I hope not and goes smoothly.
    I'm more concerned about the spawn locations for some of the newer monsters, I hope they don't put any overpowered things in really unfair locations. Does anyone remember Toom of the Giants pre-patches when the skeleton dog (for lack of a better monster description) was positioned right at the end of a corner, you had no way to evade his attacks because of the narrow ledge. It was nearly impossible to attack him without getting totally owned and running away (for me at least) seemed the better option. It was a complete gamble as to whether or not you'd survive that encounter, stick on heaps of armour and live through a single hit but risk getting pushed off the edge, or take off all of your gear and run to the 'safe' spot a bit further down but risk getting one hit by any of his attacks. Good times indeed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12