Dark Souls Live 24 Hour Feed

This is a discussion on Dark Souls Live 24 Hour Feed within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Here is a live feed for Dark Souls that IGN are doing for 24 hours. They have been updating the ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Dark Souls Live 24 Hour Feed

Here is a live feed for Dark Souls that IGN are doing for 24 hours. They have been updating the number of deaths and bosses they've encountered on the site. Just thought I'd share the link so people can check it out.

Watch 24-hour Dark Souls Livestream - Xbox 360 News at IGN
    Last edited by Denaratuck; 10-03-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

KCCO!

If it weren't 2:00 AM, I'd sit around and watch it some more.

Glad to see it has many similarities to Demon's Souls in terms of interface and gameplay. The freeroam aspect looks pretty cool also.

Platinum Procrastinator

Yeah I only stumbled upon it awhile ago and its now 4:02 AM here now. I've watched maybe an hour of it but I'm not sure how much more I'll get to watch. However, the game play looks amazing.

Update. Its now 11:45 Am and I'm still watching it having a good laugh. The commentary alone is worth the listen. I just witnessed the Wolf boss with the huge sword from the video trailer that was released (Great Grey Wolf Sif) and have to say holy crap. The game is definitely harder than Demon's Souls. I know there are even a few boss fights where there are more than one at a time and from what I saw they are extremely hard as they don't give you much room and time to heal because of their aggressiveness. Anyways, the game looks awesome and I can't wait to start playing it.

Final update of the day/evening. Well the live feed is pretty much done now and I spent all night watching. There were a tonne of laughs and highlights which although provided some spoilers of the game, left me wanting to play it even more than I thought I wanted to. The grand finale came against one of the boss battles and has to be one of the most intense gaming moments I've ever seen, although they still failed. Hopefully they will upload some of the highlights on their site so other people can check it out.
    Last edited by Denaratuck; 09-30-2011 at 02:55 PM.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!