Dark Souls Prepapre to Die Edition PS3 Graphics??

This is a discussion on Dark Souls Prepapre to Die Edition PS3 Graphics?? within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Hi Guys!! I Want to Ask Something!!! The Prepapre to Die Edition PS3 version come with the Crappy PC Graphics ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dark Souls Prepapre to Die Edition PS3 Graphics??

Hi Guys!! I Want to Ask Something!!! The Prepapre to Die Edition PS3 version come with the Crappy PC Graphics or the Much Much better PS3 Graphiics?? Thank you For the Answer!!! I want to buy the PtD edition for my PS3 but if i want to know the Graphics gonna be the best or the Worst

Bob 'n' Becca

Yer probably the t word so I don't know why I'm even responding but I think it's pretty universally known that pcs have more graphical prowess than ps3. But even it that's the case the ps3 version is going to have ps3 graphics.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

PRO Member

Its going to the PS3 graphics of course lol. The only reason the PC graphics were bad is because it was the developers first attempt at porting a game to the PC, they didnt rewrite the coding or anything to improve the graphics like most developers do when porting to PC.

But watch, if the modding community is able to break into the games files and if its not too complicated.. i bet in 3-5 months there will be a mod that improves the PC graphics.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.