Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

*Spoiler Alert* Dark Souls has a version of Yurt!

This is a discussion on *Spoiler Alert* Dark Souls has a version of Yurt! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Majinki I'm not mistaken because they both faught with me in that fight. Unless you've played the ...

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Majinki View Post
    I'm not mistaken because they both faught with me in that fight. Unless you've played the game dude it's hard to comment on stuff that you are saying that people who have the game have seen.
    That's strange. I'm almost certain I freed him from his cell before fighting the Gargoyles and I didn't get an opportunity to summon him. Only one that helped me was Solaire.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I noticed you mentioned the shield. Surprisingly, even with a shield that has 100% Physical Damage Reduction, he can still cause damage so I suspect his weapons are enchanted or something. As you say, the best strategy is to probably dodge his attacks and wait until he does his roll. Since he has heavy armour he takes a while getting up. That's where you can get 1-2 good hits in. As you say, in a game like Dark Souls, it's not wise to over-commit and try to button mash as that'll just deplete your stamina and leave you open to attack. Just dodge, wait for the opportunity, get 1-2 good hits, rinse and repeat.
    He can still damage you when you are blocking because he uses shotels. I would suspect it is similar to the Demon's Souls shotel which ignored 50% of the damage reduction of a shield.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12