WARNING! Don't Let This Happen to You! *spoilers*

This is a discussion on WARNING! Don't Let This Happen to You! *spoilers* within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; So I'm traversing around the forest after a bit o' farming, and low and behold what do I see? A ...

PRO Member

WARNING! Don't Let This Happen to You! *spoilers*

So I'm traversing around the forest after a bit o' farming, and low and behold what do I see? A kitty! Her name is Avina and you get a trophy for accepting to join her covenant. Now here lies the problem. Once you join her covenant all of the creatures and NPC's in the forest will no longer attack you, bonus right? Well, the NPC's in the forest can be retarded at times, and while pathing may fall off a cliff by themselves. If this happens you will insta break your pact and they will be hostile again. This may proove to be a problem if you actually are trying to get in good with this covenant.

Plus to gain favor with the kitty, you need to invade other people while in the forest and kill them to drive them out. She rewards you with a ring that makes you partly invisible to enemies/players from a specific distance so...damn good. Just a pain in the ass to get.

And yes, I had a dumbass NPC fall off a cliff, so now my pact is broken, and I'll probably have the Blades of the Darkmoon hunting my ass whenever I decided to go human again. That's if I can find some GOD DAMNED HUMANITY!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Blades of darkmoon.. I dont even want to know wat that is! I need to becareful wat i do. Keep bringing the info man cause i have no idea wats goin on. lol

Harvester of Souls

Will keep this in mind. Joined and all is well for the moment, but little worried bout that happening now. >:F. Suicide of enemies shouldn't be issue as long as they weren't attacked first.

Prolly have Darkmoon after me for killing Lady of the darkling by accident . Gywndolin is going to be pissed. Thought it was statue or something near bonfire in Anor Londo and well struck it once and realized it was a person who wasn't too happy. Struck back after only one hit saddly so had to put her down .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm pretty sure that Absolution takes care of both of these problems. It fixes screwed up NPC dialogues (100% certain) and Hostile NPCs are long as you don't kill them (haven't had to try, thankfully). You can be absolved in the Undead Parish belltower after ringing the bell, by the Priest of Velka. It costs 2,000 souls per your soul level.

Also, I've heard there is a glitch with the Forest Hunter covenant that sometimes the NPCs will still attack you (or kill themselves, like you said) right after you join. The recommendation given to me was to immediately quit and reload your game after joining the covenant.