Darkroot Garden Knights

This is a discussion on Darkroot Garden Knights within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Okay so, I'm currently on my 4th playthrough (NG+, but the other playthroughs were on a strength build.) I'm in ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Darkroot Garden Knights

Okay so, I'm currently on my 4th playthrough (NG+, but the other playthroughs were on a strength build.) I'm in the Forest Hunter covenant and I was wondering if I kill the knights I'll be kicked out?

I assume I will with the rest that respawn, but I'm not sure about these as they don't respawn so I'm thinking they're not part of the clan?

I don't wanna kill one for teh lulz and teh souls then have to spend said souls absolving.
    Platinums I'm working on: Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Far Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Age Inquisition, WWE 2K15, Murdered: Soul Suspect, inFAMOUS,

Platinums I have: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Burnout Paradise, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, The Darkness II, The Godfather, WWE '12, Soul Calibur II HD Online, Need For Speed: Rivals, inFAMOUS 2, inFAMOUS: First Light, inFAMOUS Second Son,

дурак

Do you mean the Knights that block your path to the Covenant Leader or the Stone Knights?
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The knights before the covenant leader. The ones with the Ring of Fog on. I know the stone knights don't matter. I hate those things so I usually avoid them
    Platinums I'm working on: Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Far Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Age Inquisition, WWE 2K15, Murdered: Soul Suspect, inFAMOUS,

Platinums I have: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Burnout Paradise, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, The Darkness II, The Godfather, WWE '12, Soul Calibur II HD Online, Need For Speed: Rivals, inFAMOUS 2, inFAMOUS: First Light, inFAMOUS Second Son,

дурак

Yeah, you'll get kicked out if you attack them.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Death is Awaiting....

Yeah, you'll be kicked the fuck out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

God dammit -.- I really need souls to get my endurance up so I can wear better armour, but killing Sentinels is so much effort and I don't think I can kill anymore bosses just yet. I forgot how rapey The Four Kings were without Beatrice.