Results 1 to 13 of 13

Dark Souls co-op broken? Stand together. Their contact support info:

This is a discussion on Dark Souls co-op broken? Stand together. Their contact support info: within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; [email protected]

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    autumn_xxvii's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    0

    Dark Souls co-op broken? Stand together. Their contact support info:


  2. #2
    PRO Member
    Majinki's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    0

    They are aware. More e-mails will not make them fix it faster.

  3. #3
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    der Krankenschwester's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    0

    They already know it. The best place to go is the preparetodie website. There is already a petition going on around there.

  4. #4
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    When you say broken, are you talking about the fact I just get "Summoning Failed" all the damn time?

  5. #5
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    When you say broken, are you talking about the fact I just get "Summoning Failed" all the damn time?
    I feel you broo.. i thought my internet connection sucks or something but i guess it's the server

  6. #6
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    I feel you broo.. i thought my internet connection sucks or something but i guess it's the server
    Damn it was doing my head in last night, I must have tried to summon about 10 or more times and it failed all of them.

    I did think it might have been because I was trying to connect with people not from the UK?

  7. #7
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Damn it was doing my head in last night, I must have tried to summon about 10 or more times and it failed all of them.

    I did think it might have been because I was trying to connect with people not from the UK?
    That sucks man, i've tried to summon people outside Hong Kong but it's still saying Invade or Summon Failed..

  8. #8
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    That sucks man, i've tried to summon people outside Hong Kong but it's still saying Invade or Summon Failed..
    I just summoned someone and they actually appeared

  9. #9
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I just summoned someone and they actually appeared
    What the? is that even possible or is that an AI lol JK good for you dude atleast someone appeared..

  10. #10
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    What the? is that even possible or is that an AI lol JK good for you dude atleast someone appeared..
    And then he ran off the edge of a huge fall and died.....

  11. #11
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    And then he ran off the edge of a huge fall and died.....
    Well i guess he's ANOTHER AI

  12. #12
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    der Krankenschwester's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    0

    They just need to consolidate the servers that they have (Japan, Asia, NA, Europe servers whatever). What I think is that Namco Bandai are a bit of noobs when it comes to server management and what compounded the problem is the fact the they allocated more server size for Dark Souls as opposed to what Demon's Souls had (with Atlus and Sony) in anticipation that it will sell more at launch time. The result is an online mess that as we know is broken. But for the record, one d-bag already invaded me while on my way to the Bell Gargoyle and I didn't even last 5 seconds. I didn't even see what hit me. And...the guy was from Japan!

  13. #13
    Lvl 6 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by der Krankenschwester View Post
    They just need to consolidate the servers that they have (Japan, Asia, NA, Europe servers whatever). What I think is that Namco Bandai are a bit of noobs when it comes to server management and what compounded the problem is the fact the they allocated more server size for Dark Souls as opposed to what Demon's Souls had (with Atlus and Sony) in anticipation that it will sell more at launch time. The result is an online mess that as we know is broken. But for the record, one d-bag already invaded me while on my way to the Bell Gargoyle and I didn't even last 5 seconds. I didn't even see what hit me. And...the guy was from Japan!
    Maybe the servers from Japan are better because all i see in Co-op videos are Japenese..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO