Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Dark Souls help thread

This is a discussion on Dark Souls help thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; pyromancy flame has to be upgraded to +15 to trade with snuggly for red slab. darksouls.wikidot.com. farmed 30 humanity for ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

pyromancy flame has to be upgraded to +15 to trade with snuggly for red slab. darksouls.wikidot.com. farmed 30 humanity for chaos cov spell, had 132000 souls and it already upgraded to +6 or 7 and i had like 14000 left, quite pricey. getn slab & chunk is gonna b a pain, need a youtube on lizard locs in great hollow

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    From what I've read, the Ghost Blade isn't needed for the trophy...only the Jagged Ghost Blade. I changed the guide to reflect this.
    Crapp i did all that for nothing lol!! jk

PRO Member

From what I've read, the Ghost Blade isn't needed for the trophy...only the Jagged Ghost Blade. I changed the guide to reflect this.
    That's good news. I don't have that weapon yet. I'll cross it off my list

Lvl 5 - Silver

Well, I'll give you my opinion on what I've done so far. Here was my progression.

• Undead Burg
    • Undead Parish (opened shortcut back to Firelink Shrine)
    • Darkroot Garden (Moonlight Butterfly section); also farm purple moss while here for use in Blighttown
    • The Depths
    • Blighttown (opened shortcut back to Firelink Shrine via the Valley of Drakes)
    • Darkroot Basin (Hydra mini-boss), and used shortcut to 2nd entrance to Darkroot Garden
    • Darkroot Garden (Sif boss fight section)
    • The Great Hollow/Ash Lake via Blighttown. Here I used the shortcut through the valley of Drakes
    • The Catacombs
    • Sen's Fortress (currently in)
    Cool cool thxs! Ill go to Dark root next

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

anyone want to help make gravelord nito a fast victory in NG+?
    i hate running through that shithole more than once, well the part with the towers and giant skeletons on the ridge that is, the rest is easy.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Anyone experience here a glitch that after you have been summoned on another world you immediately died?? can anyone explain what happened?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Anyone experience here a glitch that after you have been summoned on another world you immediately died?? can anyone explain what happened?
    Haven't experienced that one at all. Other than getting backstabbed the second I spawn because some players are assholes that watch spawn spots.

The most annoying glitch I've in PvP is invading somebody and having that person die/get killed exactly at the moment I invade. It's happened to me twice... you get 'stuck' in that person's world. You either have to quit XMB or suicide. I'm not sure if I just hung around, if that person would be available to kill when they got back from the bonfire.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Haven't experienced that one at all. Other than getting backstabbed the second I spawn because some players are assholes that watch spawn spots.

The most annoying glitch I've in PvP is invading somebody and having that person die/get killed exactly at the moment I invade. It's happened to me twice... you get 'stuck' in that person's world. You either have to quit XMB or suicide. I'm not sure if I just hung around, if that person would be available to kill when they got back from the bonfire.
    Woahh maybe that happened to me aswell but i was the one who invaded and got killed the moment i arrived.. weird

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Woahh maybe that happened to me aswell but i was the one who invaded and got killed the moment i arrived.. weird
    Right. For example, if you and in Darkmoon and invade Anor Londo, there only a few places that's I've spawned. Countless times, I get attacked the second I finish spawning.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Aexuz View Post
    Titanite Catch Pole and Ghost blade aren't required. I got the trophy without those weapons.
    Thanks for further confirming.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can you still get the Knight's Honor Trophy without having the Silver Knight Shield and Spear, and the Channeler's Trident?

Also, with regards of weapons boosting, my friend dropped the Priscilla's Dagger, so I picked it up and equipped it (flame icon popped up which its a indication that it saved) and I gave it back to him. Do I get credit for the Knight's Honor trophy?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by autumn_xxvii View Post
    Can you still get the Knight's Honor Trophy without having the Silver Knight Shield and Spear, and the Channeler's Trident?

Also, with regards of weapons boosting, my friend dropped the Priscilla's Dagger, so I picked it up and equipped it (flame icon popped up which its a indication that it saved) and I gave it back to him. Do I get credit for the Knight's Honor trophy?
    I'm pretty sure you need the silver knight weapons and the channeler's trident.

As far as you borrowing your friend's weapon, I'm going to assume that it's like Demon's Souls in that you only need to have held the weapon at some point and it counts. If anyone can confirm that 100%, that'd be great.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you kill the Fire Keepers on your first run, will the extra kindling you did still carry over to NG+?

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    If you kill the Fire Keepers on your first run, will the extra kindling you did still carry over to NG+?
    Killing the firekeepers just makes the bonfire unusable for the duration of the current game (minus the warp function in a one way scenario). Only in a new game or new game + will the firekeepers be restored if killed. Once a bonfire is kindled, it is permanent and nothing can change that.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can confirm 100%, If you decide to weapon boost you will get credit towards the Knight's Honor trophy. My experience: my friend loaned me Priscilla's dagger, so I equipped it to make the flame icon saved it in my profile. Now the only weapons I was missing was the Channeler's trident and Velka's Rapier when I finally got them I received the Knight's Honor trophy.

Game on....

The channeler's Trident was a pain to farm! It was the last thing i had to get for the Dark Souls plat. Also the 'souvenir of reprisals' are something that i had to farm which took a while.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    The channeler's Trident was a pain to farm!
    Glad I got that the first time I actually tried for it then

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Glad I got that the first time I actually tried for it then
    There are quite a few things that need farming in Dark Souls. I actually didn't realize that the Orstein and Smough fight had two different souls, depending on who was killed last until NG++++......

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed yet. Anyone have any tips on triggering Quelana's "favor"? I haven't upgraded my ascended pyro glove all the way nor have I done a run through Izalith yet. I've read many many theories about triggering it and was wondering here if anyone actually knew so I don't mess it up. I'm tempted to just kill her and take the pyromancy I need... after I buy the last couple of levels for the glove of course.

RPG Master

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarkgn View Post
    Hopefully this hasn't been discussed yet. Anyone have any tips on triggering Quelana's "favor"? I haven't upgraded my ascended pyro glove all the way nor have I done a run through Izalith yet. I've read many many theories about triggering it and was wondering here if anyone actually knew so I don't mess it up. I'm tempted to just kill her and take the pyromancy I need... after I buy the last couple of levels for the glove of course.
    What do you mean by "favor"? Do you mean getting the Fire Tempest after killing Bed of Chaos? If so, all you need to do is have her appear before killing it. Talk to her until she mentions her sister and mother and what happened. After that, go kill the boss and return to her. She will thank you and give you the pyromancy: Fire Tempest.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast