Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Dark Souls help thread

This is a discussion on Dark Souls help thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Originally Posted by Chambers35 Thanks both of you The one thing I really want to know, which neither of you ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Thanks both of you

The one thing I really want to know, which neither of you mentioned is; do you have a limited amount of uses of the spells or am I not understanding it properly?
    If so how do you refill the uses?
    i believe you get a limited number of spells only, maybe refill at bonfires? havent gotten it yet but someone told me that

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i believe you get a limited number of spells only, maybe refill at bonfires? havent gotten it yet but someone told me that
    Yeah I was thinking it was something like that...don't know what was wrong with mana to be honest

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Yeah I was thinking it was something like that...don't know what was wrong with mana to be honest
    i believe the developers thought the magic system in demons souls was abused, they wanted to limit it somewhat for dark souls, make it more of a melee game with other elements playing a minor role as opposed to doing straight magic or arrows

PRO Member

yes all the magics (and healths) have limited use that you can only refill at bonfires. I kinda like this system more that Demon's Souls.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    yes all the magics (and healths) have limited use that you can only refill at bonfires. I kinda like this system more that Demon's Souls.
    Well as long as you can refill them at bonfires I suppose that isn't as bad, I though those scrolls were a one time (limited use) item

Since Aug. 09

cant believe im CURSED, anyone know were i can find the Healer or whatever else i can use to rid this?

Dominate!

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    cant believe im CURSED, anyone know were i can find the Healer or whatever else i can use to rid this?
    You can buy an item (forget its name) from the guy at the bottom on the first bell tower

Legendary...Nuff Said

You can buy an item to heal Curse from the Merchant just outside of the Depths, which you can also access from Firelink Shrine if you opened up the shortcut. Alternatively, if you travel into the Darkroot Garden, the tree-enemies there drop items that will also heal your curse. You can also use the Rare Ring of Sacrifice to get rid of the Curse, but since it breaks upon using it, it'd be better to save that for when you really need it.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    You can buy an item to heal Curse from the Merchant just outside of the Depths, which you can also access from Firelink Shrine if you opened up the shortcut. Alternatively, if you travel into the Darkroot Garden, the tree-enemies there drop items that will also heal your curse. You can also use the Rare Ring of Sacrifice to get rid of the Curse, but since it breaks upon using it, it'd be better to save that for when you really need it.
    oh ok lots of ways, i been battling half health for 2 days now lol. so the merchant with the 2 spear guys at top then go downstairs...that one? thnx to both for answering.

Dominate!

Since Aug. 09

You can buy an item (forget its name) from the guy at the bottom on the first bell tower
    oh yea that one, my bad. after fighting the first gargoil? alright thanks again.

Dominate!

Nope, nothing

oh yea that one, my bad. after fighting the first gargoil? alright thanks again.
    Yeah that's the guy, think he sells it for the cheapest as well

Lvl 6 - Silver

I need help on getting Sunlight Medals anyone here who i can help so that i could get Sunlight Medals..

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    I need help on getting Sunlight Medals anyone here who i can help so that i could get Sunlight Medals..
    Dark Souls Boosting Thread

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    didn't see that..

Nope, nothing

for some reason I have got my Divine Halberd to +5 and it won't let me take it any further? Any ideas?

PRO Member

for some reason I have got my Divine Halberd to +5 and it won't let me take it any further? Any ideas?
    There are two more upgrade embers. Large Divine Ember will allow +10 Divine. Dark Ember allows you to upgrade that upto +5 Occult.

Nope, nothing

There are two more upgrade embers. Large Divine Ember will allow +10 Divine. Dark Ember allows you to upgrade that upto +5 Occult.
    See I'm pretty sure I have that Large Divine Ember but I might have given it to the guy behind the bars at the bottom of firelink/start of Londo ruins

Lvl 1 - Bronze

gotta plug darksouls.wikidot as best info source. mcLUVn this game!

PRO Member

See I'm pretty sure I have that Large Divine Ember but I might have given it to the guy behind the bars at the bottom of firelink/start of Londo ruins
    I don't think you can give an ember to the wrong guy. I know the blacksmith in the old church told me he couldn't accept an ember before. I think the large diving is one you get in Duke's Archives IIRC.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I don't think you can give an ember to the wrong guy. I know the blacksmith in the old church told me he couldn't accept an ember before. I think the large diving is one you get in Duke's Archives IIRC.
    Actually the ember you get on Duke's is Large Magic Ember the Divine one is on Tombs of the Giants..

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast