Before a WTF Thread is Made *Spoilers*

This is a discussion on Before a WTF Thread is Made *Spoilers* within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Once you get to the Dukes Archives, you are going to fight a dragon there as a boss. He's going ...

PRO Member

Before a WTF Thread is Made *Spoilers*

Once you get to the Dukes Archives, you are going to fight a dragon there as a boss. He's going to kill you, no way around it. You will not respawn at your last bonfire, you will show up in a prison cell with a bonfire and two enemies in it. You may run around going, WTF I CAN'T GET OUT! THIS GAME JUST FUCKED UP!

Hold on there choncho, if you pay attention to detail you'll see a Snake-man sitting outside proped up against the wall as he is guarding your cell. Kill him and he'll drop the key for you to get out. It took 20 minutes before I found him, becuase I was hitting walls frantically hoping the game didn't glitch and send me someplace on accident *wish I had used the bonfire already*.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Thanx i proly would never see him ill be sure to keep an eye out when i get there.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think this was is at the beginning of the Gametrailers.com demo of the Dukes Archives. Can't remember if it was at E3 or Gamescom!
    Sig/Avatar by JackAttack