Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*Spoliers* Another glitch ffound

This is a discussion on *Spoliers* Another glitch ffound within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; So like 30 minutes ago i finnaly took quelaag the spider down and ringed the bell, the game shwoed me ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

*Spoliers* Another glitch ffound

So like 30 minutes ago i finnaly took quelaag the spider down and ringed the bell, the game shwoed me a cutscene to go backtrack to go on another direction, but since i like exploring i kept going the way i shouldnt. I found myself in a hell-like area with aslmsot no moobs and they werent even agressive, i kept going and a really really giant fire demon was there stading in front of me without attacking, i went to a dead end that had loot - it was called Gold- Hemmed armour set ( which looks just like Nazgul armour from LoTR, needles to say its awsome and as awsome stats). Once i picked the armour the giant demon started attacking me, since i wanst suposed to be there he almost 1 shoted me with every attack.
    I tried to run but the way was locked so i decided to figth, after i barely scratch him since i did no damge at all, he isntantly died opening a new path with mobs that 1 shot me, so this happened to people on the dragon in undead burg and now with this giant fire demon. So be prepared for glitch.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Scpdavid View Post
    So like 30 minutes ago i finnaly took quelaag the spider down and ringed the bell, the game shwoed me a cutscene to go backtrack to go on another direction, but since i like exploring i kept going the way i shouldnt. I found myself in a hell-like area with aslmsot no moobs and they werent even agressive, i kept going and a really really giant fire demon was there stading in front of me without attacking, i went to a dead end that had loot - it was called Gold- Hemmed armour set ( which looks just like Nazgul armour from LoTR, needles to say its awsome and as awsome stats). Once i picked the armour the giant demon started attacking me, since i wanst suposed to be there he almost 1 shoted me with every attack.
    I tried to run but the way was locked so i decided to figth, after i barely scratch him since i did no damge at all, he isntantly died opening a new path with mobs that 1 shot me, so this happened to people on the dragon in undead burg and now with this giant fire demon. So be prepared for glitch.
    I think this has been reported. The reason he died was that you were able to lure him into a bottomless pit that will one-shot him.

Oh, and you are allowed to play the game in any which way you want. There's no restrictions on exploration, you just might not be following the plot as closely as possible. Exploration is recommended.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ohh wasnt aware of that jack cheers, and ye im suposed to go to the castle that opened but i found the forest to be the easest place to go for now trying to take a boss there atm

Nope, nothing

I tried to do this glitch but it wasn't working
    Ah well, I will kick his ass later on...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lol i did by complete accident trying to run from him

Harvester of Souls

FML! Just happened upon this. I had to battle him normally. and didn't even know of this shit till right now!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I didn't like him at all.. cause fought on the beginning pathway and couldn't see his attacks coming, just knew to roll and then finally starting timing them right. Learned NOT To run away as he'll do that fire blast whatever move and sucks ass!!!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

This Glitch doesn't work anymore i think it is patched or something but this doesn't work anymore!!

Harvester of Souls

Delete game data for patch and try it and don't get online . Fight him and go from there what I'd recommend if You HAVE to glitch him.

PRO Member

As I said in another thread, I had the Hydra in Ash Lake kill himself last night. I ran from him, as a I cam back from the dragon, I saw him trying to cross the sandbar, then he died.

Bob 'n' Becca

I'll have to try this sometime this weekend. I've been playing the game at my girlfriend's house where there is no internet so I don't have to worry about this glitch being patched out... yet. Thanks and I'll let you now if I got it to work.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

The Temple of the King

lol, Lovely. From Software needs to learn to do their programing right. Well, getting the glitch or not doesn't bother me seeing as I already beat him a while ago.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Harvester of Souls

I agree with Skinner... hell Demon's Souls had some cheap glitches, but you had to intentionally do them all haha.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Just beat the Ceaseless Discharge today by using this technique; thought it would be patched up, but I decided to give it a go anyway for testing purposes and because I wasn't doing much damage to him. I was trying to use the gimmick where he hits down his arm and I attack it, evade, and then repeat the process but he kept doing a different attack which did MASSIVE damage on me. Had about a sliver of health left after that attack. XD

So I can conclude that this does still work, although I know From is working on a patch so it could be patched up soon. I'd only suggest using this method if you're on your last straw. Made for the most boring boss battle in the entire game. Hell, even Butterfree was more exciting than this. >_>

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Harvester of Souls

LOL!!! I didn't even know about this, I just battled it on the first pathway and he only did 2 hits to me... an arm sweep which nearly killed me each time and the slam which did about half damage.. :L but perservered and defeated the old fashioned battle way . damn cheap tricks of y9ou kids. lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by skinner49 View Post
    lol, Lovely. From Software needs to learn to do their programing right. Well, getting the glitch or not doesn't bother me seeing as I already beat him a while ago.
    You're correct. I love this game, but it has a hell of a lot more glitches than Demon's Souls. There are so many pathing/collision glitches. Enemies that can hit your through walls, ie Titanite Demons at the bottom of Sen's, dinosaur things in Lost Izalith, spear knights in Anor Londo.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    You're correct. I love this game, but it has a hell of a lot more glitches than Demon's Souls. There are so many pathing/collision glitches. Enemies that can hit your through walls, ie Titanite Demons at the bottom of Sen's, dinosaur things in Lost Izalith, spear knights in Anor Londo.
    Waiitt i didn't even notice glitches in my playthroughs is it from region by region or is it just in US??

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Waiitt i didn't even notice glitches in my playthroughs is it from region by region or is it just in US??
    No idea, i just know that in addition to the above boss death glitches, I've had multiple enemies damage me with their weapon/tail going through a wall. The Great Hollow had the most pathing glitches where you seemed to hit invisible walls when you were traveling on some of the branches.

Harvester of Souls

Yeah I hated Great Hollow for that... kept trying to climb over limbs that I had previously walked over and then back over and back again... it was stupid and pissed me off >:F surprised there weren't archers shooting up at us while descending hahaha. I better shut up. :L

And I got killed by Havel once.. I ws sitting at door away from the golems in the Basin and then BAM I get hit from behind and die. LIKE WTF!>??? then got the key and found him.... like are you serious? :blankstare:

Biggest anger issue comes from ghosts. YES I know gotta be cursed so I do... use the Transient curse item... well thers' a few ghosts that for some reason, my attacks go through them regardless and they can swipe away at me >:F finally I'll get it hit and then go on and kill few no problem, then same thing, but it's specific ones only for some reason.

Other than that and the fact alot of enemies don't stagger at all doesn't help >:F or dodge and still getting hit, but that least halfway makes sense.

The Temple of the King

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    I agree with Skinner... hell Demon's Souls had some cheap glitches, but you had to intentionally do them all haha.
    Even I was guilty of using some of those glitches in Demon's Souls just to see if I could do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    No idea, i just know that in addition to the above boss death glitches, I've had multiple enemies damage me with their weapon/tail going through a wall. The Great Hollow had the most pathing glitches where you seemed to hit invisible walls when you were traveling on some of the branches.
    Yea, The Great Hollows was infuriating for that. I didn't bother doing it for more than an hour.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Harvester of Souls

First few times through Demon's Souls didn't really glitch any bosses... but come 3rd run of the game version... maneaters were old so ofcourse once or twice shot them through the fog haha.

Game overall is great, just some minor stuff with DArk Souls like several bosses killing themselves and then getting attacked when should be safe through walls pretty annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast