Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Covenant Trophies

This is a discussion on Covenant Trophies within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; I haven't seen any repercussions for abandoning Way of White..... yet. Anyway, as far as the OP's question, I usually ...

The Temple of the King

I haven't seen any repercussions for abandoning Way of White..... yet.

Anyway, as far as the OP's question, I usually joined them as I went along with the game so I haven't seen this happen yet.

By the way, anyone know of an easy way to get Warrior of the Sunlight without having to do a lot of co-op? If not, where are some popular spots where I can co-op with people?

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by skinner49 View Post
    I haven't seen any repercussions for abandoning Way of White..... yet.

Anyway, as far as the OP's question, I usually joined them as I went along with the game so I haven't seen this happen yet.

By the way, anyone know of an easy way to get Warrior of the Sunlight without having to do a lot of co-op? If not, where are some popular spots where I can co-op with people?
    Well you could always upgrade your FAI stat to 50.

In a serious manner, I don't think there's another way to join the covenant other than doing some co-op. 5 co-op matches should do it; try going to Anor Londo's 3rd bonfire (the one closest to the boss), that's where I've had the most activity with co-op and PvP thus far.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    try going to Anor Londo's 3rd bonfire (the one closest to the boss), that's where I've had the most activity with co-op and PvP thus far.
    That's where I set my sign down for co-op and sometimes it could take 20 minute and other times only 5.
    But yeah, out of all the places I tried that one seemed to be the best

PRO Member

Does anybody know if the meeting the faith requirement by assisting in clearing bosses resets each playthrough? Meaning if I helped 3 people in the first playthrough, will that count towards my faith requirement if i enough in NG+?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    Does anybody know if the meeting the faith requirement by assisting in clearing bosses resets each playthrough? Meaning if I helped 3 people in the first playthrough, will that count towards my faith requirement if i enough in NG+?
    I'm only going to assume that MP carries over across NG's since it's tracked via your profile.

The Temple of the King

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm only going to assume that MP carries over across NG's since it's tracked via your profile.

According to one person on wikidot, (s)he was able to get Sunlight Spear just by offering the soul of Soul of Gwyn after going into NG+ after going up one level on NG. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    I've read that for the co-ops to count you have to be the one summoning other people. I'm pretty sure getting summoned doesn't count, or I'd have that covenant by now :-/
    Hmm, interesting, cause both wiki spaces and wikidot both say you have to- at the very least- aid the person in beating a boss. :-\

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah, I dunno. I was going to test it, but then I did one match as a host and one as a client and got the covenant. So much for that. So I'm probably wrong, especially since I'm disagreeing with my favorite Dark Souls wiki :-\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12