Dark souls 2 on next gen

This is a discussion on Dark souls 2 on next gen within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; This have not been confirmed, but i so so hope this is true . A retailer has listed the PS4 ...

PRO Member

Dark souls 2 on next gen

This have not been confirmed, but i so so hope this is true.

A retailer has listed the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the upcoming multiplatform video game, “Dark Souls 2.”According to a report by The Sixth Axis on Aug. 15, Tesco has put up product pages for a next-generation iteration of the open-world action role-playing game.

The PS4 and Xbox One versions of “Dark Souls 2” were listed with a price tag of 55 pounds, which is 15 pounds more than the PS3 and Xbox 360 iterations in the U.K. region. When converted to U.S. dollars, “Dark Souls 2” may potentially cost $86.02 on next-generation systems. Tesco also provided a placeholder release date of Dec. 30, 2014 for “Dark Souls 2” on the PS4 and Xbox One.
    The sequel has only been confirmed for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 so far. From Software previously stated the development team has considered porting “Dark Souls 2” to the PS4 and Xbox One. However, the developer has no plans to develop the open-world role-playing game to the next-generation platforms.

€˜Dark Souls 2€™ on PS4 and Xbox One listed by retailer - National Video Game News | Examiner.com

Bringing the PAIN

Yeah there is your first signal this is BS... The fact that anyone would buy a game for $86. Consider this a bullshit story everyone. Move along.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

86$ is the normal price where i live!

PRO Member

i hope they do do this.. would be smart on their end to make this happen................ i am getting a ps4 and once i got up i'd like to start buying games on the new system......... idk y they'd keep it only on the current systems rather than also expanding it to the new ones........ but hey i got my fingers crossed though =/

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    i hope they do do this.. would be smart on their end to make this happen................ i am getting a ps4 and once i got up i'd like to start buying games on the new system......... idk y they'd keep it only on the current systems rather than also expanding it to the new ones........ but hey i got my fingers crossed though =/
    Yea same here. I don't want to buy anymore games on the ps3 when i get the ps4. If this is not true! wich it is proboly not! then hopefully they will release an edition to the ps4 sometime in 2015/16. Also got the ylod thingy i while back and i don't see that it will live to march! i will not buy a new ps3 only to be able to play dark souls 2.

I do think a little about the swedish website that listed demon's souls 2 a while back! wich is still listed. If they have anything to do together? Maybe it was dark souls 2 all along? They have also listed the last of us 2??? just pre ordered demon's souls 2.
    Last edited by l_brilla; 08-17-2013 at 02:55 PM.