Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Soul Farming Spot

This is a discussion on Nice Soul Farming Spot within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; This is a very nice way to get a lot of souls very fast without much fighting. The only NPC ...

PRO Member

Nice Soul Farming Spot

This is a very nice way to get a lot of souls very fast without much fighting. The only NPC I can't get to jump to his death is the mage. You'll need to buy the crest from the blacksmith to open the door in the forest.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Damn, that's a great farming spot! Will be sure to use when I get back to the forest and need to level up a bit. So far I've been using a pretty crappy farming spot early in the game. It's fast and easy, but I only get 300 souls each time. This one is much better. Thanks for sharing.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Nope, nothing

Wow!! that is really useful

I did farm against those enemies but with normal fighting, this way is much better!

I did however join the covenant in the forest so they all stop attacking you, I joined a different one anyway as I messed up with them early on. NG+

Thanks for sharing this

PRO Member

I only did the run 3 times so far and netted over 20k souls. I don't want to overdo it and make the rest of the game a cakewalk... I figure I'll give it an hour which should give me about 7 or 8 levels.

Kid, not loser

Dang I would do this but I am still part of their covenant so they wont atack me. But I may leave them later on for another covenant and do this.

Emperor

have not watched the video, but it sounds cool, will watch when i get home thanks for the vid.
    Signature by Blacklisthunta

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 6 - Silver

I tried this on NG+ and it give atleast 13-16k souls i farm this now i'm level 186

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    I tried this on NG+ and it give atleast 13-16k souls i farm this now i'm level 186
    186 already! I'm only around 46 but I'm probably not even half way through the game!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post
    186 already! I'm only around 46 but I'm probably not even half way through the game!
    LoL hard to believe right.. but yes i farmed for almost 4 hours here.. thanks to you my good friend..

PRO Member

LoL hard to believe right.. but yes i farmed for almost 4 hours here.. thanks to you my good friend..
    Glad I could help Too bad I haven't had time to play since I posted this. My parents came in from out of town...

PRO Member

This is a very cheap way to farm souls. I'm kinda disapointed that people use this just to do better in the game. Let's use a game glitch to where the monsters or enemies can't get to you and will run off the cliff for free xp. It's sad. I used this same spot to farm, but I actually fought the NPC's to gain the XP.

This is why I hate newer gamers today, let's glitch to beat the game easily for easy trophies. Screw the trophies, this game is hard and was meant to be played that way. Frustrating! At least no one is talking about the game breaking glitch though, and NO I'm not telling any of you what it is.

PRO Member

Also, for the record. You also might want to put spoilers in the headline for this, cause it seriously will spoil the game experience for you.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Majinki View Post
    This is a very cheap way to farm souls. I'm kinda disapointed that people use this just to do better in the game. Let's use a game glitch to where the monsters or enemies can't get to you and will run off the cliff for free xp. It's sad. I used this same spot to farm, but I actually fought the NPC's to gain the XP.

This is why I hate newer gamers today, let's glitch to beat the game easily for easy trophies. Screw the trophies, this game is hard and was meant to be played that way. Frustrating! At least no one is talking about the game breaking glitch though, and NO I'm not telling any of you what it is.
    I know that GLITCH that really sucks and i don't want to condone on such glitches..

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Majinki View Post

Letting the actions of other people frustrate you is also sad. Why let others affect you? I personally would only use this to gain a few levels... like I said, I wouldn't want to overpower myself and make the rest of the game too easy. That's not fun. And don't assume that we are all 'new gamers' as you put it, and no one mentioned anything about 'gaining trophies' with this glitch.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Letting the actions of other people frustrate you is also sad. Why let others affect you? I personally would only use this to gain a few levels... like I said, I wouldn't want to overpower myself and make the rest of the game too easy. That's not fun. And don't assume that we are all 'new gamers' as you put it, and no one mentioned anything about 'gaining trophies' with this glitch.
    The Glitch isn't for souls only it's for

Toggle Spoiler

i would use this but don't use this glitch too much.. as it will definately ruin the game for you and let monsters easier to beat..

PRO Member

I'm sure all of these glitches will be taken out of the game in the next patch... like they took out the Rock-Loading Golem farming method.

PRO Member

The Glitch isn't for souls only it's for

Toggle Spoiler

i would use this but don't use this glitch too much.. as it will definately ruin the game for you and let monsters easier to beat..
    I am currently in the Chaos Servant covenant, and I saw the #1 ranked person in that has contributed over 20,000.... now I know how that may be possible.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm sure all of these glitches will be taken out of the game in the next patch... like they took out the Rock-Loading Golem farming method.
    Well they better be and let them patch the MP too i really like this but the random servers sucks..

The Temple of the King

Ok, so I got 2 points that I want to say.

1) Even if this "glitch" was fixed, people are just going to find ways to pull enemies towards the cliff and kick them off.
    2) As long as merchants sell infinite amounts of items, every player, theoretically, has access to infinite amounts of them.

So yea, pretty much what I'm saying is quit your bitching and play the game the way you want to.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Besides, if you're PvPing against a soul level glitcher, and you got to that level by legitimate means, you KNOW you're going to be taking their souls *evil laughter*

Still, it would be nice if they would patch any glitches that affect the community, like the Chaos Servant MatCauthon mentioned earlier. Oh and actually finding multiplayers to join would be nice too....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast