Dark souls 2 beta

This is a discussion on Dark souls 2 beta within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe will have access to a worldwide Dark Souls 2server test on Sunday, Oct. 27, according ...

PRO Member

Dark souls 2 beta

PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe will have access to a worldwide Dark Souls 2server test on Sunday, Oct. 27, according to a post on PlayStation Blog Europe.
    The beta will only be open from 7 - 10 a.m. GMT and is meant to stress test the online servers. Those interested can download the beta now through the Exclusives section on the PlayStation Network to help maximize play time.
    Invites for testing in North and South America go out tomorrow at 2 p.m. ET; a universal code will also be posted on Facebook. The first 30,000 people to redeem the code will be able to download the Network Test client. Severs for the test will be online from 2 - 5 a.m. ET on Oct. 27.
    Closed beta testing started earlier this month, when players were able to explore one "of the most treacherous areas" in the game.
    Source:Dark Souls 2 beta opens to European PS Plus subscribers Oct. 27 | Polygon
    Enough sad! Maybe i will se you this saturday.

KCCO!

Invites for North America go out tomorrow? So the North America beta is a closed beta?

дурак

And guess who goes to work at 10pm that night?

What bullshit.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

KCCO!

I'm on their facebook and I don't see any code.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm on their facebook and I don't see any code.
    I'm not on face so i can't tell you, but i found my code on the ps store. Anyway this is posted on there facebook. Maybe they are all gone. If you have plastation + membership you may want to try creating a EU account and download the client from ps store.

From the Official Dark Souls Facebook page:
    Attention all North/South American Dark Souls II fans!

Players will receive PSN messages with codes for the Dark Souls II PS3 Network Test on **Thursday 10/24 at 11:00AM PDT**.

We will also post a universal code here on the Facebook page.

The first 30,000 people to redeem a code will be able to download the Network Test client. If you are unable to redeem a code, that means the Network Test is full.

Q: What time will the servers be online?
    A: The servers will be online from **11:00PM PDT on Saturday 10/26 to 2:00 AM PDT Sunday 10/27**. This is also posted onDARK SOULS II - NETWORK TEST

Q: If I was in the last test, do I have to redeem another code?
    A: You will not need to redeem another code, you are guaranteed access to the next round if you already redeemed a code for the first round.

Q: How do I report bugs or issues with the Network Test?
    A: The 'Form' page on Beta.DarkSoulsII.com will be updated to allow you to report any bugs you encounter during your experience: http://beta.darksoulsii.com/us/

Thank you for your support - We'll be posting all updates here on Facebook. So stay tuned, and feel free to ask any questions you have!
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 10-24-2013 at 02:44 PM.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    And guess who goes to work at 10pm that night?

What bullshit.
    Sry to hear that! Take a sick day