Summoning works now?!

This is a discussion on Summoning works now?! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Or am I just one of the lucky few that were able to summon? Cuz i summoned two phantoms so ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Summoning works now?!

Or am I just one of the lucky few that were able to summon? Cuz i summoned two phantoms so have they fixed it?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have never had a problem summoning or being summoned by others. Sure it might have taken like 20 minutes before someone came along to summon me but whenever I was human form I found plenty of people near bosses to summon.

PRO Member

I don't think it was ever technically broken. It's just the parameters and limitations with the servers/covenants that they placed make it more difficult to summon/be summoned.

Nope, nothing

I had the same issues with you when trying to summon but I think they must have sorted out the servers or something because I only get 'summoning failed' 1 out of 5 times now, which isn't bad.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I haven't played in human form much but while hollowed I still VERY rarely get summoned. I haven't power leveled or anything so I should be near others in the same area level-wise, and I joined the covenant that I hear makes multiplayer more common but nothing changed. So far I've put in about 12 hours and have only been successfully summoned 3 times... the only times I've successfully summoned people they were NPC's all my other attempts have resulted in a "summoning failed" message. I really really miss being able to hook up with my friends and running as a pack.