Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Firekeeper in Anor Lando at night

This is a discussion on Firekeeper in Anor Lando at night within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Killing Gywnavere lets you fight Gywdolin early without the ring. Also, killing her will give you the lordvessel if you ...

Harvester of Souls

Killing Gywnavere lets you fight Gywdolin early without the ring. Also, killing her will give you the lordvessel if you didn't talk to her and get it. Besides that, and she only has 1 HP from what I've read... the world goes dark and the enemies go away or soemthing. Not sure, .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Killing Gywnavere lets you fight Gywdolin early without the ring. Also, killing her will give you the lordvessel if you didn't talk to her and get it. Besides that, and she only has 1 HP from what I've read... the world goes dark and the enemies go away or soemthking. Not sure, .
    Most of the enemies dissapears and some new spawn it opens up one of the best soul farming spots I've found, it gives around 10k souls in 30 seconds and 30k in NG+

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Killing Gywnavere lets you fight Gywdolin early without the ring. Also, killing her will give you the lordvessel if you didn't talk to her and get it. Besides that, and she only has 1 HP from what I've read... the world goes dark and the enemies go away or soemthing. Not sure, .
    Ahhh right. I have been summoned to a dark version of Anor Londo and the guy ran into a Black Phantom (I think NPC) who had 2 other buddies helping him

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Copywright View Post
    Most of the enemies dissapears and some new spawn it opens up one of the best soul farming spots I've found, it gives around 10k souls in 30 seconds and 30k in NG+
    *Hungers for souls*

Dang,....I didn't want to kill her, that was the best "imminent amazing chest" in the game. But now.....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    *Hungers for souls*

Dang,....I didn't want to kill her, that was the best "imminent amazing chest" in the game. But now.....
    yeah that's hillarious xD but its worth it to kill her imo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Copywright View Post
    yeah that's hillarious xD but its worth it to kill her imo
    I've decided I'm going to kill everyone right before the final boss. Everyone. Especially Patches. I've been waiting to kill him since Demons Souls.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    I've decided I'm going to kill everyone right before the final boss. Everyone. Especially Patches. I've been waiting to kill him since Demons Souls.
    Patches is fun to kill... He was a much easier fight in this than in Demon's Souls. I ambushed him and got him in about 5 hits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12