Dark Souls fast run + plat time!

This is a discussion on Dark Souls fast run + plat time! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Well, as I did with Demon's Souls, I want to get this plat, and I want to do a time ...

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Dark Souls fast run + plat time!

Well, as I did with Demon's Souls, I want to get this plat, and I want to do a time trial!

This will be pretty hard without boosting, if I can boost, I can get it pretty fast, because gtting rank 1 in mostly of the convenants, and rank 2 in Chaos Servant could be a pain >.<

I'll try to boost with a friend, and I'll try to get the Plat as fast as I could o.O

Fast Run can be easily done in 1-2 hours without dying.

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Much easier to plat in a day than Demon's Souls, but, of course, you need to get a boosting partner to get all the weapons maxed and some souls!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

When I see the question "which is harder: Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?" this is my opinion.... Dark souls is easier to platinum, but harder to finish the game. Demon's souls is easier to finish but harder to platinum, but that's my opinion and it's backed up by the fact that I have the dark souls platinum.

You're kinda motivating me to start a speed run of the game and platinum if I had seen this thread 2 months ago when I was actually trying to plat Dark Souls, I would have kicked ass in a speed run but now I have to get back on the saddle and get used to the game a bit

Oh!, pretty flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by zaks View Post
    When I see the question "which is harder: Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?" this is my opinion.... Dark souls is easier to platinum, but harder to finish the game. Demon's souls is easier to finish but harder to platinum, but that's my opinion and it's backed up by the fact that I have the dark souls platinum.

You're kinda motivating me to start a speed run of the game and platinum if I had seen this thread 2 months ago when I was actually trying to plat Dark Souls, I would have kicked ass in a speed run but now I have to get back on the saddle and get used to the game a bit
    If you are going to do this, I can help you!
    I can give you all the weapons needed for trophies and a lot of souls to make your way for spells sooo fast!

Sig & avy by Dare!!