There is a npc that is captured into a barrel

This is a discussion on There is a npc that is captured into a barrel within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Ok so i see this NPC in the barrel i kick the barrel and he start fighting me ?? can ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

There is a npc that is captured into a barrel

Ok so i see this NPC in the barrel i kick the barrel and he start fighting me ?? can i revert this ?? o i just simply kill him

PRO Member

You have to go the priest on top of the church to de-aggro him. You were supposed to roll into the barrel to free him

Nope, nothing

Yeah I decided the best way to get him out of that barrel was with my sword....it got him out all right :stare:

Legendary...Nuff Said

If you're not a Pyromancer then it's not too big of a deal if you get him mad or kill him altogether, since he teaches pyromancy. With that said, it's best to only attack/kill NPCs if you're 100% certain you want to and that you won't need them later on in the game.

If you do aggro any NPCs, go visit Oswald of Carim at the roof of the Undead Church and request and absolution. It'll cost a shit-ton of souls, more so if you've leveled up a lot. I believe it'll cost you 2,000 multiplied by your soul level.

Also by attacking or killing NPCs, I do believe it counts as you sinning, which means that a Blade of Darkmoon could invade you as you pass through Anor Londo later in the game.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Harvester of Souls

Yeah this is completely true, and one time I rolled through and didn't even see him there... and next time sword worked just fine so not sure why he was pissed about the kick but sucks and have to visit Oswald as stated before to deaggro... otherwise, you'll have to kill him. You could let him live and just run away when in the neighborhood, but sounds like a terrible idea to me . Just sin and be done with it hehehe.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay