668,000 Souls From ONE PvP?!?!

This is a discussion on 668,000 Souls From ONE PvP?!?! within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; This must be some kind of glitch, but I got 668,000 souls from beating ONE player in PvP. I'm in ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

668,000 Souls From ONE PvP?!?!

This must be some kind of glitch, but I got 668,000 souls from beating ONE player in PvP. I'm in the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant, and I'm not sure how souls are done with this covenant, but to get that many from beating one opponent is insane.

Has anyone else come across this? Does anyone know if it's a glitch? All I know is that I went from SL 58 to SL 80 in under a minute.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Your one lucky guy, that's for sure. If it is a glitch, there shouldn't be much complaining about it.

The Temple of the King

No known glitch regarding that as of now, so count your blessings, man.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm not 100% certain but I think you get a percentage based on how many souls the opposing player has. This means they had a hefty amount of souls

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i've gotten over 4 million souls after beating an invader and another1.5 million killing another,thats what u get when u kill a glitcher
    be wise don't use them to lvl up buy arrows and stuff with it

Harvester of Souls

yeah definitely invest as many as you can into gear and items and upgrades and arrows and such. Use left overs for level ups that way you're set for next run. Also use for all the expensive spells and miracles some characters sell isn't a bad idea.

I know for Demon's Souls when you dueled someone using like a red stone, you'd get souls equal to their soul level. Not sure if on here how the level between characters and invasions is, but I'd assume it would be the same. Unless they were just carrying that many around and it goes by that or something.

Awesome nonetheless . Go fight some bosses and see how levels don't help that much

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by hell07boy View Post
    i've gotten over 4 million souls after beating an invader and another1.5 million killing another,thats what u get when u kill a glitcher
    be wise don't use them to lvl up buy arrows and stuff with it
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    yeah definitely invest as many as you can into gear and items and upgrades and arrows and such. Use left overs for level ups that way you're set for next run. Also use for all the expensive spells and miracles some characters sell isn't a bad idea.

I know for Demon's Souls when you dueled someone using like a red stone, you'd get souls equal to their soul level. Not sure if on here how the level between characters and invasions is, but I'd assume it would be the same. Unless they were just carrying that many around and it goes by that or something.

Awesome nonetheless . Go fight some bosses and see how levels don't help that much
    Well I primarily used for leveling up, but I still had a good 30k souls left over. I already have like 700 arrows and no weapons currently need upgrading, but I do think I spent the majority of it on upgrade stones and such, because I'm always low on those.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

thats a lot of souls

PRO Member

So I just invaded someone as part of Darkmoon... finally someone fights legit. He killed me with almost no health left. Suddenly he got killed by someone else right after I died. I got 870,000 souls! WTF!

Huge Gaming Backlog

I try not to play online because in Demons Souls I would always be on my way back to the nexus with a shed load of souls to buy items and some a***hole would invade and steal all my souls.
    After reading these stories and finding out how many souls you guys have received I might just start playing online.

KCCO!

People must be walking around in Human form with a crapload of souls. This just happened to me too. I was summoned to "protect" Alvina's forest and killed the guy for 600,000 souls. They came in handy for purchasing items.
    Last edited by Hitman; 10-27-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I think Dark Souls PVP is like a soul farming spot for me lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Today I've got 223.000.000 souls from someone that invaded my game.