Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What Soul Level are you and Where

This is a discussion on What Soul Level are you and Where within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Man, I feel like I'm way behind you guys. I'm well into the 70 hours in range (around 76 I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Man, I feel like I'm way behind you guys. I'm well into the 70 hours in range (around 76 I think), and I'm just now in Anor Londo. My SL is only 52..., maybe 53 (I should of checked before I responded I guess). It seems my destiny that every time I build up a reasonable stash of souls, 30-40k or so, before I can spend it on upgrading, I die..., and then I die some stupid death like fall off a ledge that I've never fallen from, and lose all my souls

Legendary...Nuff Said

I'm currently SL 81; just completed the Duke's Archives and I'm unsure which area(s) I want to tackle next. New Londo, the Tomb of the Giants, and the Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith all sound like disturbing places, so whilst I choose what area to do, I'll probably just do some PvP.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

I think I'm around SL 79 or so, and I'm beginning my journey in Anor Londo. So far, I've only had to fight a few kkk assassin's with some white robes and a couple of gargoyles (which thankfully don't respawn ). Gonna try to finish off NG+ no higher than SL 100, but we'll see.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For those that are already on NG+, what Soul Level were you when you finished the game?

I'm curious because I was summoned for the Four Kings boss fight and it was ridiculously hard...and I think I got summoned into a NG+ world, though I'm still on the first run. ...is that possible?

Aes Dana

Soul level 168 and im on new game ++++. Just need an Ornstein soul and the platinum trophy is mine. I can confirm that the game does not get any harder after NG+.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

lmao 19 I really need help im in firelink shire

Lvl 4 - Silver

Err... 18 and at the Undead Parish?

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

Platinum Procrastinator

Level 25 and I'm currently at the Firelink Shrine. I've been going back and forth all over the place trying to get familiar with the levels. Just like Demon's Souls, there is a lot to take in so I'm trying to read up on the guide and wiki page so I don't screw myself over by doing something I shouldn't.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Soul lvl. 76 and I'm about to run Sen's Fortress in ng+. Using souls to upgrade gear instead of going bananas with leveling seems to be working fine for me. The bummer servers don't really encourage staying on par w/ other peoples levels and the... also bummer scaling with some of the weapon upgrade paths (I'm using divine and the scaling is crap at +10) doesn't really encourage leveling up anything but end. and vit. An ascended pyro hand +5 combined with great combustion and iron flesh on the other hand wrecked everything but 2 bosses (Quelaag and Ceaseless Discharge) in my 1st playthrough.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

SL 156 in NG+++ at Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo just got Platinum.

Second character SL 41 just before Sens Fortress - using this one to help other players and newcomers, if you need help add me or send me a PM.

:platinum: since Oct 08

Soul level 92 with 300+ hours at firelink shrine debating on finishing ng.

Legendary...Nuff Said

I beat NG at a soul level of 92, and currently NG+ isn't proving to be all that difficult, including bosses. Right now I'm SL 99 in Anor Londo at the third bonfire in the level. I still need to open up some shortcuts, but otherwise I'm not having too difficult of a time. I'm currently just trying to help some other guys out with PvE as I make my way to becoming a Sunbro. In NG, it took me about 40 hours to get to Anor Londo... In NG+, it took me less than 5.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

Well, I'll resurrect this thread a bit. I'm finally in NG+ thanks to a friendly chap who helped me beat Gwynn with ease...he was such a joke. Either way, I'm currently around SL 110, and I'm at a crossroads. It's either continue on and do Darkroot Garden/Basin and clear those areas, or go to Sen's Fortress, then Anor Londo to acquire the Lord Vessel. Decisions, decisions ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Well, I'll resurrect this thread a bit. I'm finally in NG+ thanks to a friendly chap who helped me beat Gwynn with ease...he was such a joke. Either way, I'm currently around SL 110, and I'm at a crossroads. It's either continue on and do Darkroot Garden/Basin and clear those areas, or go to Sen's Fortress, then Anor Londo to acquire the Lord Vessel. Decisions, decisions ...
    That's a bummer dude, Gwyn is fun to fight one on one. At least you beat it. I say go for lord vessel because the forest is fun for PvP, unless you are not into that sort of thing. You could mix and match too. Maybe you go beat up on Priscilla in the Painted World and then come back to show Sif who is boss.

I have 9 different characters on my other psn account at varying soul ranges and places all using different weapons. What can I say, I really enjoy this game haha.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by P-BOW View Post
    I have 9 different characters on my other psn account at varying soul ranges and places all using different weapons. What can I say, I really enjoy this game haha.
    How do you have 9 characters on a single PSN account?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

How do you have 9 characters on a single PSN account?
    You can have up to 10

KCCO!

You can have up to 10
    Really? It's not restricted to 4 like in DS?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Really? It's not restricted to 4 like in DS?
    Yes sir. It's pretty nice for experimenting with different play styles

KCCO!

Yes sir. It's pretty nice for experimenting with different play styles
    I tried it yesterday and discovered you were correct, good sir. I'm only assuming that the Demon's Souls masses told FROM that 4 toons wasn't enough. This is quite the unexpected (and pleasant) feature.

Huge Gaming Backlog

I have just got the plat in a little over 90 hours. I ended up at SL 121. I also done a bit of soul farming against the Forest Protecters. In NG+ they give 6000 souls each!
    If anyone needs a hand with any of the bosses or levels I'd be glad to help out.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast