Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 62

What Soul Level are you and Where

This is a discussion on What Soul Level are you and Where within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; Current at ng++ soul lvl is 130. Missing a few trophies! Proboly around 90hr to i get the plat . ...

  1. #41
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Current at ng++ soul lvl is 130. Missing a few trophies! Proboly around 90hr to i get the plat. Such and great game love it. Honestly i dont want it to end






  2. #42
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    I'm in NG++ now, Soul Level 140-ish. I'm seriously considering maxing this character out stats-wise, seeing how many NG+'s I can manage.

  3. #43
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I'm in NG++ now, Soul Level 140-ish. I'm seriously considering maxing this character out stats-wise, seeing how many NG+'s I can manage.
    Don't worry, the difficulty maxes out at NG+7, so once you reach that point onwards, you have already reached the pinnacle of greatness in this game.

    Back on topic, in NG++ now and Soul Level 110-120. I may just start a new character, or continue this one to the Kiln of the First Flame to do more PVP, or help out with other humans with Ornstein, Four Kings, Sif or any other troublesome bosses. If you reach within range of my Soul Level, just let me know and hopefully, you will be able to find my summon sign. Have fun! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  4. #44
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Back on topic, in NG++ now and Soul Level 110-120. I may just start a new character, or continue this one to the Kiln of the First Flame to do more PVP, or help out with other humans with Ornstein, Four Kings, Sif or any other troublesome bosses. If you reach within range of my Soul Level, just let me know and hopefully, you will be able to find my summon sign. Have fun! =3
    Well, if you plan on leveling up any, then maybe you can help me with Four Kings and Gwyn on this playthrough.

  5. #45
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Well, if you plan on leveling up any, then maybe you can help me with Four Kings and Gwyn on this playthrough.
    Haha, you must be a scared sissy to take them on by yourself... just kidding! We will see then, but it will depend on how much easier matchmaking has been since Patch 1.05, *shrug*. ^^

    EDIT: I will be having some real-life commitments this month, due to studies and such. So whenever I am free and leveled up some, then we can play some co-op, I guess!
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  6. #46
    дурак
    Vulgar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Longview, WA
    Posts
    1,389
    Reputation
    109

    At the moment, SL 75 and just defeated Sif. Heading to the Catacombs next.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

  7. #47
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    Haha, you must be a scared sissy to take them on by yourself... just kidding! We will see then, but it will depend on how much easier matchmaking has been since Patch 1.05, *shrug*. ^^

    EDIT: I will be having some real-life commitments this month, due to studies and such. So whenever I am free and leveled up some, then we can play some co-op, I guess!
    No worries, mate. Just figured I'd throw it out there just in case. I wouldn't say I'm desperate for help or anything.

  8. #48
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    ...2 weeks later...

    Well, I've cleared everything up to the Gwyn fight in NG+++. The enemies certainly have much more HP now. I'm currently in the Kiln farming chunks from the black knights. In previous NG's, I could equip one of my strongest weapons along with the Hornet's Ring and parry/riposte each knight for a one-shot kill. I try to do it now and I do easily over 1,000 damage with each parry/riposte, and it still takes a solid two hits. Further, the enemies are dealing much more damage. I noticed last night that the archers in the Duke's archives were dealing somewhere around 40%-45% damage with each arrow.

    I had to fight Seath twice this time because I swear he has a new move that I don't ever recall seeing, but maybe I just never paid attention. I'm seriously debating whether or not I even want to go into NG++++ at this point. I didn't level up at all since the end of NG++ so the enemies are getting stronger while I'm not.

    Almost forgot, currently SL 157.

  9. #49
    \(^o^)/ (・。・)
    cocoasg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Reputation
    59

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I had to fight Seath twice this time because I swear he has a new move that I don't ever recall seeing, but maybe I just never paid attention. I'm seriously debating whether or not I even want to go into NG++++ at this point. I didn't level up at all since the end of NG++ so the enemies are getting stronger while I'm not.

    Almost forgot, currently SL 157.
    While it is true that enemies get stronger each time, once you max out your primary stats at 50 (e.g., 50 STR), after that, it is major diminishing returns (only adding 1 damage point or even none to weapons for each additional STR increase - the same goes for INT for enchanted weapons). That is why I stopped at 54 INT (why 54, because after that, it no longer adds weapon damage at least until 56 or 57 INT) and 50 VIT.

    So in the end, enemies will just CONTINUE to get stronger until NG+7 while you will have theoretically 'maxed' out your damage output (with slightly higher defense than before) once you max out your primary stats at 50. So you might as well continue now to NG++++ and beyond, assuming you are nearly maxed out on STR (or any other primary stat). Of course, that is entirely up to you! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |


  10. #50
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    While it is true that enemies get stronger each time, once you max out your primary stats at 50 (e.g., 50 STR), after that, it is major diminishing returns (only adding 1 damage point or even none to weapons for each additional STR increase - the same goes for INT for enchanted weapons). That is why I stopped at 54 INT (why 54, because after that, it no longer adds weapon damage at least until 56 or 57 INT) and 50 VIT.

    So in the end, enemies will just CONTINUE to get stronger until NG+7 while you will have theoretically 'maxed' out your damage output (with slightly higher defense than before) once you max out your primary stats at 50. So you might as well continue now to NG++++ and beyond, assuming you are nearly maxed out on STR (or any other primary stat). Of course, that is entirely up to you! =3
    Well, that's the thing. I somewhat screwed up this build and put points into stats that I shouldn't have. My STR is currently sitting at 36, if I'm not mistaken. Obviously, if I max it out, it'll put me well out of your range, so I'd have to find another coop partner.

    Damn you, FromSoftware, for not allowing de-leveling!

  11. #51
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    around slv 90 and about 100 hours, spent ages farming souls & titanite instead on concentrating on completing it

    still on the first play through, i'm currently in anor londo at the bit with the 2 knight archers, got a few days off next week so should hopefully finish it then try for the platinum in ng+

  12. #52
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by FiSh250505 View Post
    around slv 90 and about 100 hours, spent ages farming souls & titanite instead on concentrating on completing it

    still on the first play through, i'm currently in anor londo at the bit with the 2 knight archers, got a few days off next week so should hopefully finish it then try for the platinum in ng+
    Unless you know something I don't, you'll need to get to NG++ to plat the game.

  13. #53
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Unless you know something I don't, you'll need to get to NG++ to plat the game.
    meant i'll start working on it, i've not looked at any walkthroughs or guides yet so not even sure what i need to do to get it, especially the hidden trophies

  14. #54
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    Quote Originally Posted by FiSh250505 View Post
    meant i'll start working on it, i've not looked at any walkthroughs or guides yet so not even sure what i need to do to get it, especially the hidden trophies
    Well, we've stockpiled a ton of info on this site, so be sure to check everything out.

  15. #55
    PRO Member
    ěl_brilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    446
    Reputation
    13

    Currently at gwyn the sinner(uppdate/done) on ng+++ slv is 159! This will be my last round in this game. This is just a great game all the way.
    Last edited by ěl_brilla; 01-22-2012 at 02:39 AM.






  16. #56
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Magnets's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Koala land
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    1

    I just finished off my first play through a little while ago, I think it took just under 25 hours, but that's namely because I researched the hell of the game ... found some armour and weapons I liked and upgraded them to max.. or thereabouts. My soul level is 80, to this point I haven't spent much time PVPing, only defending against invaders. However, it's surprising how many people are unable to break through Havel's shield and a Black Knight Halberd combo. Next 15 soul levels will be dedicated towards faith so I can get the last covenant trophy... which sucks, because I haven't used any magic throughout the first play through. My no magic policy comes after having my character build in Demon's Souls as a magic only user and I wanted to experience some more melee combat in this game.

  17. #57
    KCCO!
    Hitman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,748
    Reputation
    196

    I've started a couple of new builds that I'm trying to design specifically for PvP, but as far as my main build goes, it's currently in NG+++++ in Sen's Fortress, at approximately SL 180. I almost gave up continuing on this build because it's gotten to the point where even some of the weaker enemies take anywhere from 30-40% of my HP (VIT at 50), so there isn't much room for error. Fortunatley, my weapons are almost all at max levels, and my scaling is decent enough that I can plow through most enemies.

  18. #58
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    BLaCKoNi666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    8

    I had a SL 60 Knight but I kinda messed it up so today i restarted

    Currently have a SL 40 Deprived (Actually started building him today) Got Elite Knight Armor and I'm moving like its nothing but light weight armor, love the Deprived
    Annoying PS3T.com members since March 2010

  19. #59
    PRO Member
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    237

    Getting pissed off with a Demon Titanite in Sens Fortress. The others have been fine. But this guy keeps kicking my ass :|

    SCRAP THAT
    Just kicked both of their asses. Now have Quel Furysword + 5
    Last edited by ChrisValentine; 02-06-2012 at 02:40 PM.


  20. #60
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Liability's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boletaria
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    SL 81 and still need to kill Bed Of Chaos and Nito, just dont feel like getting lost for hours in Tomb of Giants.
    "There was never a good war, or a bad peace." Benjamin Franklin

    "He who angers you, conquers you." Elizabeth Kenny


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO