Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What Soul Level are you and Where

This is a discussion on What Soul Level are you and Where within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; What Soul Level are you, and Where are you? This question is about joining players. I'm noticing I'm having more ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What Soul Level are you and Where

What Soul Level are you, and Where are you?

This question is about joining players.

I'm noticing I'm having more and more trouble finding players to join. Like 20 minute waits. And I'm wondering if I'm just too high or too low level for that area. (Since joining is based on SL +/- 10)

I just finished Anor Londo, and I'm SL 52. Does that sound about right?

I'm dabbling around in New Londo and the Catacombs, but haven't been able to join anyone in either.

Oh and I'm in the Way of White Covenant most of the time, which seems to align the best I think.
    Last edited by Savior000; 10-27-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Correction

.. Solar Fields ..

Im soul level 121 on a new game+ and i have just killed 'Big Hat Logan' at the archives and obtained the last sorcery spell i needed and gained the 'Wisdom of a sage' trophy. I only need one more pyromancy spell for the 'bond of a pyromancer' trophy to pop.

Since Aug. 09

im lvl 65 i think and am in new londo ruins, but ive jumped all over the place. just defeated executioner smough and his buddy last night. think im around 55 to 60 hrs though. how many have u logged?

Dominate!

PRO Member

I'm SL 106 (thanks to a huge soul drop when I invaded somebody), and am on break before starting NG+. I've logged a ton of hours because I take it slow and tried to do a good amount of PvP

Nope, nothing

I'm roughly SL 87 and I've just started NG+

The Temple of the King

I'm around lvl 92 or so in NG+ and I just beat the Painted World of Ariamas and gearing up to make another pass into Fatboy and Slims. I logged just over 87 or so hours.

Thou who seeketh the King's sword!
    I am the Old King.
    Show me thine strength and the strength of thine souls.
    Prepare thyself, brave knight.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Wow, and I thought I was playing a lot :-P I'm only at around 70 hours logged. Though I feel like that might be a lot of non-game time between waiting for summons and not being able to pause...

Do any of you revisit areas often? I've tried putting my soul sign down in Darkwood Forest because I go back a lot, but to no avail.

Wait, can you even summon phantoms in an area where you've beaten the boss?

Huge Gaming Backlog

Wow. Compared to you guys I'm at a pissy level 38. Only just beat Quelaag after about 30 hours or so. Taking my time trying to explore everywhere. I hate it when I miss a good weapon or armor set. Thinking of finding a good spot to grind out a heap of souls to level up.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Level 66 just after finishing New Londo.

'You're a soldier! Finish your mission! Show your loyalty! Face me.'

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    Wow. Compared to you guys I'm at a pissy level 38. Only just beat Quelaag after about 30 hours or so. Taking my time trying to explore everywhere. I hate it when I miss a good weapon or armor set. Thinking of finding a good spot to grind out a heap of souls to level up.
    At that point, the Forest Hunters in Darkwood Garden are great for farming. You can get 7,000 souls per run and they're enjoyable to fight (great parrying practice). I recommend buying the crest from the Blacksmith in Undead Parish so you can open the door and use the nearby bonfire, but you could just take the back entrance from Darkwood Basin if you don't want to spend 20,000 souls on the crest.

.. Solar Fields ..

Im on 'new game++' and im now soul level 139. I took down the 'capra demon' with just two volleys of homing crystal soulmass . To be fair he could still kill me with one hit even with the complete set of Havel's armor equipped but thank god for the pyromancy spell 'iron flesh'.
    Last edited by Timeless-Enigma; 10-29-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Harvester of Souls

SL 97ish, about 90 hours in... finished about half way through game, and completed Anor londo and catacombs and such NG+. .

then aother character about SL 20, 3 Hrs or so in.. and in basin dicking around like an ass .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

NG+ lvl upper 70s, if not 80, in the Undead Parish.
    lvl 35 Blight Town
    lvl 32 The Depths

I got 3 characters.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Savior000 View Post
    At that point, the Forest Hunters in Darkwood Garden are great for farming. You can get 7,000 souls per run and they're enjoyable to fight (great parrying practice). I recommend buying the crest from the Blacksmith in Undead Parish so you can open the door and use the nearby bonfire, but you could just take the back entrance from Darkwood Basin if you don't want to spend 20,000 souls on the crest.

Just been through there. I stuffed up though. I should of stayed and farmed a heap of souls before I joined the covenant. Now I'm trying to beat Sif which is causing me some troubles. I heard though if you beat Sif the forest protectors turn on you which is what I'm aiming for.
    Yeah and I already bought that key for 20,000 souls before I found out there is a back entrance. Oh well.

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

newgame + just killed gaping dragon. SL102. pyromancer with master key.
    Running around with artorias sh. + demon spear lit+5 and dingy robe upgraded till lvl10 and rest of set +9.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

SL162 in NG+, kinda screwed myself on co-op for sunlight medals since I farmed way to much souls lol, if anyone need help or just want to help me get my medals hit me up on PSN, would be much appreciated.

Lvl 6 - Silver

My Soul Level is 276 i farmed souls by defeating players on pvp

Bob 'n' Becca

A little over 50 hours in (not 51 yet), level 56 (?), and I'm in Sen's Fortress. I most recently defeated the Stray Demon, who is one tough bastard. He continued to kill me but I was able to get my 20000+ souls and six humanity back each time. One time I was tired of fighting him so I was like, 'let me equip this Ring of Sacrifice, grab my stuff and let him kill me'. I was muy disappointed when that was the only time I wasn't able to get my stuff back. Luckily, the ring protects yer current stash and yer previous drop. I wasn't aware of that, and before I jumped in his hole again, I was like, 'well, I have nothing to lose. let's demolish him'. I still didn't kill him then, but I eventually murdered it and walked away with 40000+ souls and six humanity.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm SL 47, of the Darkwraith covenant. Yeah, that's right. I probably killed some of you. Nothing like pyromancy for pvp'ing at lower levels.

.. Solar Fields ..

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    My Soul Level is 276 i farmed souls by defeating players on pvp
    Have i encountered you at all? I usually beat invading phantoms but i have lost a few times.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast