PVP Help Thread

This is a discussion on PVP Help Thread within the Dark Souls forum, part of the D; I got invaded in Anor Londo. He used the Tranquil Walk of Peace so I also used on him too. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PVP Help Thread

I got invaded in Anor Londo. He used the Tranquil Walk of Peace so I also used on him too. Now here's the mystery, when he cast that spell he also manage to drained my entire Vitality (health bar) without touching me.

Can someone explained what he did? If not is it a glitch?

Note: while this was happening I also cast the Tranquil Walk of Peace on him and my Vitality is at max health.

Since Aug. 09

sorry not sure, but i was invaded by a guy with a hook like weapon. he killed me in 2 swipes with my shield up, my shield has Sifs soul...so the shield is pretty tough. wtf

Dominate!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I heard if you're using an occult weapon it has a huge advantage. I remember a guy used a standard Scythe and he was able to drained my health away just by hitting shield.

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by autumn_xxvii View Post
    I heard if you're using an occult weapon it has a huge advantage. I remember a guy used a standard Scythe and he was able to drained my health away just by hitting shield.
    yea thats what it was, he literally hit my shield twice and killed me. i had full health too.

Dominate!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That hook weapon you are talking about is the shotel. I believe the strong attack goes around your sheild

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What are the advantages of having a Occult weapon in PVP gameplay?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I had the same thing happen to me, i have a 100% defense yet i still lose health, and have had a tranquil walk of peace used on me and kill me before, same for force which does no damage yet can still kill you at sniper range wtf

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

pvp is pretty much non existant in dark souls, its more like glitch abusers running rampant one shotting everyone.

Ive even seen hackers stand on the pile of rubble in alvinas tower (impossible to get onto, but there was someone on it taunting @ me, then jumping down and one shot me from the front)
    Ive seen people in full havels gear run twice as fast as me while i have dingy set on and thus under 25% equipment thus should run fastest.

Ive been backstabbed from the front countless times.

Ive been invaded and rushed at within 2 seconds while i was in the most obscured places thinkable (not one way locations)

Invasion pvp is infested by hackers and glitch abusers so if you ask me, just pull the cord from your modem the moment you're invaded or suicide or something.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    pvp is pretty much non existant in dark souls, its more like glitch abusers running rampant one shotting everyone.

Ive even seen hackers stand on the pile of rubble in alvinas tower (impossible to get onto, but there was someone on it taunting @ me, then jumping down and one shot me from the front)
    Ive seen people in full havels gear run twice as fast as me while i have dingy set on and thus under 25% equipment thus should run fastest.

Ive been invaded and rushed at within 2 seconds while i was in the most obscured places thinkable (not one way locations)

Invasion pvp is infested by hackers and glitch abusers so if you ask me, just pull the cord from your modem the moment you're invaded or suicide or something.
    I'm not 100% certain that what you're talking about are glitches, mate. It's entirely possible that someone could have upped their endurance signifigantly, allowing them to wear Havel's Armor and still be able to have under a 50% equip burden, which with the Dark Wood Grain Ring they could roll at high speeds.

I myself have also been backstabbed while they opponent has actually been in front of me, but that's not a glitch, that's just lag working at its best.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post

As of late, I've been playing offline in human form. It's just not worth the headache. That's one thing I used to hate about Demon's Souls. I would want to play in human form, but assholes are always looking to invade you and fuck with you. I would always love the guy that comes up from behind while I'm fighting a couple of enemies and get that one cheap shot kill.

Playing in human form in Demon's Souls had the benefit of a full HP bar. Playing in human form in Dark Souls, though, allows you to get invaded by the NPC Black Phantoms which at times drop really neat stuff. Also, for almost every major boss, there's an NPC that can help you in the fight, which is cool. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't bother playing in human form.